ARK is garbage!

TheLostSailor

ARK is garbage!

I don’t work hard to have my time and money spent to go to a game that is a total piece of poop. Every server has ddos every day and nothing is done about it. Well I’m done investing time and more importantly money to a game that does nothing to help those that finance their games, rather than the cheaters that ruin it for everyone, especially those who are new to the game and don’t have a chance. This is not a game that should be recommended to anyone. The game is broken and devs don’t fix. People cheat and devs wipe all stuff like meks. I never duped a mek in my life but lost all mine because everyone else does!!! Those who grind lose, those that cheat, dupe more and ddos to keep others from enjoying the game. Kid logged on Small tribes 13 yesterday with the name “mana or 255.” Nobody would give him a mana so he 255 the server. I raise giga’s for 7 days to lose to ddos in 2 mins. I don’t think so! See ya wildcard! Wildcard does nothing to stop any of this, or at least not enough. Peace out! Crap game! Do not purchase!!!!!’n

1 hour ago, Ohma said:

I agree with this. I have nearly 200 hrs just on single player, and I've only gotten into Ark about a month ago. Just experiment on single player instead of worrying about multiplayer B.S.

I totally agree. Or play PVE, but there can still be griefing there. I don't see the point of essentially leaving a bad review on forums for people who own the game.

2 minutes ago, DodoRaptor said:

I totally agree. Or play PVE, but there can still be griefing there. I don't see the point of essentially leaving a bad review on forums for people who own the game.

I for one played PVE multiplayer on my first few hrs, and yes i definitely vouch that there's definitely griefing. I was at one point starting out as a new player and these well off players spammed pillars near my area and i couldn't build anymore. So imo until players get more experienced, stay off PVE servers, or at least join unofficial ones with friends.

Yea I haven't touched official in years now. I just found a really good unofficial cluster I enjoy and solely play there. I just do not have time for official, and honestly I didn't play official server much anyway. I have gotten way more enjoyment out of the PvE Unofficial side of ARK. Especially since the PvE Cluster I play actually does something about cheaters. 

9 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Try something other than official servers. Single player mode is good, no ddos attack there.

Need for safe spaces much? What is even the point of making a char on something other than official pvp. Oh look at me i'm so cool I am having so much fun sitting here alone spawning dino's on my singleplayer server where theres 0 risk of anyone ever having some sort of interaction with me or my dinos LUL

1 hour ago, Coltzz said:

Need for safe spaces much? What is even the point of making a char on something other than official pvp. Oh look at me i'm so cool I am having so much fun sitting here alone spawning dino's on my singleplayer server where theres 0 risk of anyone ever having some sort of interaction with me or my dinos LUL

Awww diddums. Not everyone can no life Official PvP or even Official PvE for that matter. Unofficial is probably one of the best ways IMO, on a good community, with a good stable server setup, admin support is usually hours away rather than months. As for single player, not everyone sits there admin commanding. There is more to this game than sitting there griefing the heck out of beach bobs. Its a sandbox game at the end of the day. There isnt a right way to play this. 

14 hours ago, reddotjellytot said:

It's ok people saying dont play official, all the hard work can just go poof if the admin decides to give up.  But yeh on the other hand players on official are dropping like flies, cos devs won't/can't fix the servers

On unofficial at rates for normal people, you don't need years and years of game time to do everything.

And plenty of official players lost everything when their characters dissapear during transfer.

19 hours ago, Coltzz said:

You sound so butthurt buddy. Different strokes for different folks, that's all this is. You seem so angry about people just putting their opinions on the subject, be open minded. I think most of the people out here play the game to explore and collect dinos and just enjoy the game overall. PVP in this game is stressful, and you're the perfect example for it.

Archived