Hemplethwaite

Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Message added by invincibleqc

Well, yeah it would be "nice" But I guess a lot of those "working from home" might have a lot more to be dealing with at the moment.... Do you remember the thanks giving update last year that messed up the severs? We never heard a peep for almost a week.. Besides I'm guessing some platforms take longer to fix than others (I'm no Techie)  maybe it's a hands on issue that can't be corrected on line but needs a hands on fix, in any case there's no point getting upset over it we'll just have to wait as always.. This is Ark after all, it never runs smooth!

I rather them continue as usual with the evo events since they are not gonna update the servers anytime soon or even at all.

Not everyone has the same problems as you the servers i play on never get 255 ping the servers do crash sometimes but that is also rare.

To me it is not worth it for them to stop doing events if you want a much better experience then there are always unofficial.

• Facepalm 1

some times juss made post to bring awareness to the crashes also to get a visual on how many servers have the issue i see its alot but crashes and lag is ok but 12 hour to 24 hour downtime is not i am in many discords so i get alot of ear and alot of posts get takin down or moved so people dont see what really going on

1 hour ago, ello788 said:

I rather them continue as usual with the evo events since they are not gonna update the servers anytime soon or even at all.

Not everyone has the same problems as you the servers i play on never get 255 ping the servers do crash sometimes but that is also rare.

To me it is not worth it for them to stop doing events if you want a much better experience then there are always unofficial.

what? are you even on official ? 

Dont tell me to play on unofficial please... I get really mad when someone asks me to play single player or unofficial. 

I did not buy this game to do that. 

• Facepalm 1

WC has a history of staying quiet most of the time.

Servers always perform poorly during events. Dev reaction time is tied to timezone difference.

Also, all dev attention is usually shifted towards newest DLC. Genesis is still fresh, kinda, so it gets all the care while other maps and core game can wait.

Ragnarok server 383 is in terrible state. Crashing many times a day. So much rollbacks no one can count. My tribemate lost his character, no help from support. So he lost all imprint bonuses for breedings for couple years. This is untenable situation with official server! If you look battlemetrics, this server has been up even few consecutive days last time in last year. The server went again down during writing this message and it is still down.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MightyBanana said:

what? are you even on official ? 

Dont tell me to play on unofficial please... I get really mad when someone asks me to play single player or unofficial. 

I did not buy this game to do that. 

How can i care about evo events and such if im not on official? 

I was not trying to make you mad I was just saying same reason you hate someone telling you to play on other type of servers i don’t like it when someone asks wildcard to remove something that alot of people enjoy.

All servers are not as bad yours im not saying that they are good either but like i said im not having the exact same problems as you and enjoy the evo events and would like them to stay as it is.

Also today we have a ping between 210 and 255... 
Imprints getting delayed: not even possible to do 2 imprints on a full day playing ark... 
This is becoming a bit unacceptable now if i may be honest...

This is your new dlc for crying out loud.

This should be your game where you attract ppl with in stead of scaring them off with this ping and state of the servers..

I seriously can't see why you are not taking action here as a dev team...

@Cedric come on man, you always say you are listening to the players.. Show us some reaction so it results in playable servers....

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MightyBanana said:

All official servers are currently running like a dumpster, stop lying.

Oh so you have visited every single server and have gotten that conclusion that i am lying.

Why would i lie? i know they will never remove evo events if you make a poll right now to remove or keep evo events most people would chose keep.

Im not gonna reply to you anymore not gonna waste my time.

• Haha 1

All official servers are currently running like a dumpster, stop lying.
The servers i am on are still fine, just like what ello said, unless u spend enough time on every other server u cant comment that all are like that.
  • Thanks 2

Both of you give me a screen shot of your ingame ping, else I am calling bullpoop
Call whatever u want, we dont have to prove anything. U can come find us yourself since u seem to have the time to check every official server to say all run like trash. I'll give u a hint to narrow your search, I'm on legacy
  • Like 1

Lol pls explain to me how u think i am a staff from my post. Firstly, i am not a staff, just a regular legacy player. Second, i cant fix anything, and i dont care if the servers u are playing on are trash, as those i am on are just fine.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

We get no less than 30 Minutes lag per 1 Hour now, that may be acceptable for an Early Access Game or something but not for a Game whose Developer released a couple of Expansion these past 4 Years. There hasn't been any comment on state of Servers since release of Genesis, no "We're aware" or something else.

We didn't even get a note on why the EU Server weren't accessable and didn't even show up for like 15 Minutes, two days ago. @Cedric  You may check the "boxes" of your EU Servers.

And don't let PvP and PvE Server run on the same hardware.

Just imagine i'd let the servers of my customers run that bad, schools, lawyers, city halls etc. ... they would sue me.

Edited by Mucheng

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Super Fab said:

I was mocked by the community mods here for saying that 3.5x was causing serious issues  (see previous post history) with snide comments.

THAT IS HOW WC reacts to reality.

Shame on them 

yep or a volonteer that is saying PEBKAC (problem exists between keyboard and chair

How dare you even say such things lol.. i play 10k hours , i know what i have to do to see it is not clientwise or pc-wise, and everyone is suffering from it.
how will it be PEBKAC ... can't believe a WC volunteer is saying this really...

@Joebl0w13 @Cedric @lilpanda ...

Again this server 643 is kicking everyone, going down now and then. if on 200-255 ping all the time...
I am sure many other servers suffer the same issue.

Maybe you meant a problem between dev's chair and keyboard?

It's getting worse and worse tbh

Edited by mogrot

What is going on WildCard?
255 ping all the day on Genesis. I had 14 disconnects today my dudes. Are you guys serious about this? Is this it? Is this the way its meant to be?

The serverhardware cant handle this. That is no joke anymore.

If you cant afford better hardware, then make a monthly payment system and give the people premium serveracces. Everything is better then this!