Alocoste

E.T.A. of Legacy Genesis Servers

If we won't be getting Genesis legacy servers, I'll be filing for a refund through steam. You had months since pre-release to clarify if legacy would get Genesis map or not. I don't recall any info on there not being support for legacy for the new map. You're going to leave a still nice amount of your playerbase behind if this is the move, just know I'll be getting my money back. I'd recommend others to do the same, hit them where it hurts.

Edited by Carnasty

I'll be filing for my refund through steam tommorow if there isn't clarification on this. They did not say Genesis won't be coming to Legacy, so I'm really hoping that's the case, but quite a bit of information seems to not be communicated. I'd recommend for others to do the same, hit them where it hurts. Could even possibly be false advertising.

Edited by Carnasty

Just need a bit more patience guys, I know you're eager to jump on. Many servers (including Legacy) are still deploying. It takes time with the large volume of servers, so relax and give it some more time.

3 minutes ago, GP said:

Just need a bit more patience guys, I know you're eager to jump on. Many servers (including Legacy) are still deploying. It takes time with the large volume of servers, so relax and give it some more time.

Thanks GP. I'm relax, no anger here, just a bit worried as It ain't what It used to happen for other maps :D i just need comms, and you gave It to me x)