What boss is easy to solo?

Grandta

Easiest on solo would be broodmother.

For monkey, Rexes might be a bit hard to control, but still doable. I'd suggest watching videos of monkey before going in, you need to kite monkey to starter area or else you risk losing rexes to the bridge.

If you want to do alpha however you will probably need more hp on those rexes.

9 minutes ago, Grandta said:

I'm looking to unlock teck tier stuff and leveling up my Rexes that are bred till they gave 500 melee and 20k + hp.

So which of the bosses should I start with, that shouldn't give much hassle to solo?

You can do the medium brood with them and with a yuti. They will loose max 10k hp

You will need 35-40k for the alpha. It's doable with 30k, but if you mess up something like we did in one time you will loose 1-3 rex

5 hours ago, Grandta said:

I'm looking to unlock teck tier stuff and leveling up my Rexes that are bred till they gave 500 melee and 20k + hp.

So which of the bosses should I start with, that shouldn't give much hassle to solo?

The Manticore is probably the easiest boss in ark, on top of having the easiest artifacts to retrieve.  I beat the Gamma Manticore with 10 rexes with 30k hp and 500 melee 70 armor saddles, though it was probably overkill since they didn't lose much health.  The biggest issue with the manticore is the torpor spam and rider attacks it does.

R u playing single player/dedicated or official?  The bridge has a barrier wall now so monkey is pretty safe and he dies a lot faster thn the BM.  Just dnt ride ur rexes wen u fight him, hes got a move that can hit the rider and cause all ur gear and tames in the fight to b lost.  Out of official server 6 rexes with 50k hp and 7k% dmg can easily take alpha monkey or BM and beta dragon.  If ur on official ull need more tames and strategy.  I personally wnt let my rexes fight til they hav 25k hp and 3.5k% dmg, that kills all 3 BM and up to beta monkey outside of official tho i think by the time i had fought the monkey i raised their hp to 30k and dmg to 4k%

31 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

R u playing single player/dedicated or official?  The bridge has a barrier wall now so monkey is pretty safe and he dies a lot faster thn the BM.  Just dnt ride ur rexes wen u fight him, hes got a move that can hit the rider and cause all ur gear and tames in the fight to b lost.  Out of official server 6 rexes with 50k hp and 7k% dmg can easily take alpha monkey or BM and beta dragon.  If ur on official ull need more tames and strategy.  I personally wnt let my rexes fight til they hav 25k hp and 3.5k% dmg, that kills all 3 BM and up to beta monkey outside of official tho i think by the time i had fought the monkey i raised their hp to 30k and dmg to 4k%

I'm playing official

If ur on SE the easiest boss is definitely the manticore wit lik 10 lightning wyverns set to use their special atk.  U dnt want different types of wyverns cus theyll kill each other on accident.  Friendly fire is active on wyvern elemental atks.  Best part bout the manticore is it gives more loot thn the BM or King Kong but its so much easier 2 thrash

1 hour ago, Grandta said:

These are my current Rexes I am leveling up. Don't have any saddle blueprints so I'm running the engram saddle.

Screenshot_20180228-235708.png

Do not try to take on any of the beta or higher bosses without decent saddles of at least 70, the beta broodmother alone will thrash you.  I tried a run against the beta broodmother using some garbage rexes I was using for breeding with primitive saddles and they got her health to about 40% before all dying (They had between 25-30K health and 500 melee).  Stick to the gamma bosses until you get mastercraft saddles, and don't go in without a yutyrannus, they really make the difference.

14 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

Do not try to take on any of the beta or higher bosses without decent saddles of at least 70, the beta broodmother alone will thrash you.  I tried a run against the beta broodmother using some garbage rexes I was using for breeding with primitive saddles and they got her health to about 40% before all dying (They had between 25-30K health and 500 melee).  Stick to the gamma bosses until you get mastercraft saddles, and don't go in without a yutyrannus, they really make the difference.

Hes right, the yutty is lik adding a 2nd mate boost buff.  Btw if u hav aberration it b btr 2 swap the rexes 4 reapers

1 minute ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Heres a tip: Yelling at a dino with a yutyrannus removes a huge amount of torpor. Try it! Its like giga-tier torpor drain.

I actually didn't know that, thanks for the tip.  That would make that fight a million times easier.  But then again, isn't the manticores torpor not affected by stimulant on Dinos, is the roar the same or does it actually remove the manticores special torpor?

4 hours ago, RipRavage said:

The Manticore is probably the easiest boss in ark, on top of having the easiest artifacts to retrieve.  I beat the Gamma Manticore with 10 rexes with 30k hp and 500 melee 70 armor saddles, though it was probably overkill since they didn't lose much health.  The biggest issue with the manticore is the torpor spam and rider attacks it does.

Heres a tip: Yelling at a dino with a yutyrannus removes a huge amount of torpor. Try it! Its like giga-tier torpor drain.

As for rexes, if you do the manticore I suggest pumping 100% of your points in melee. The boss doesnt do any significant damage.

7 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

I actually didn't know that, thanks for the tip.  That would make that fight a million times easier.  But then again, isn't the manticores torpor not affected by stimulant on Dinos, is the roar the same or does it actually remove the manticores special torpor?

Im not sure how it works exactly, I know the manticore has a 180s torpor effect that i suspect might be either percentage based or really high. But I do know that yelling at the rexes during or after the fight makes them lose about 200 torpor per tick.

2 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Im not sure how it works exactly, I know the manticore has a 180s torpor effect that i suspect might be either percentage based or really high. But I do know that yelling at the rexes during or after the fight makes them lose about 200 torpor per tick.

Thats good to know, the perma torpor he hits you with during the fight can be super annoying, it was painful watching all my wyverns go to sleep one by one and not being able to use stimulants on them.

3 hours ago, Grandta said:

Does anyone know a faster way of leveling tamed?

I'm currently on SE with my Rexes and just kite Wyverns to them but spend most of my time feeding or meat runs.

I'm solo so don't have the option of making and sitting on a Dino for crafted experience.

Build wyvern trap and lure lot of wyvs there 

I'm currently on SE with my Rexes and just kite Wyverns to them but spend most of my time feeding or meat runs.

I'm solo so don't have the option of making and sitting on a Dino for crafted experience.

That's the best way solo then. Wyvern's supply the highest amount of xp that are the easiest thing to kill with a Rex. Deathworms supply more XP but are rarer to find, though probably a bit more plentiful in SE. 

If you have a tribe mate, you can do the leveling at the lava cave on center. just sit on you'r rex, and let you'r mate to kill every bug with a magetherium.

Archived