• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just when I thought this game couldnt get any trashier, they admit they knew who was abusing just not how for 3 years, and for 3 years they let them, now they say they wont do anything about it? its cool if they give em a warning and dont ban them you know( dont like it but whatever) but at least what you could have done is delete all their current progress to make it fair, and IF( BIG IF) the problem is solved they can play legit, if they figure out another way to glitch their way to the top then make it harsher...... But yea this is never going to get a reply from a developer nor their attention because they know this isnt the right thing to do, they just dont want to lose their player base..... guess what, alot of my friends on pvp are quitting right now because of this 15-30 players, 15 minimum, thats just from the server I know, god knows how many else are leaving....

7 minutes ago, Klakky said:

Just when I thought this game couldnt get any trashier, they admit they knew who was abusing just not how for 3 years, and for 3 years they let them, now they say they wont do anything about it? its cool if they give em a warning and dont ban them you know( dont like it but whatever) but at least what you could have done is delete all their current progress to make it fair, and IF( BIG IF) the problem is solved they can play legit, if they figure out another way to glitch their way to the top then make it harsher...... But yea this is never going to get a reply from a developer nor their attention because they know this isnt the right thing to do, they just dont want to lose their player base..... guess what, alot of my friends on pvp are quitting right now because of this 15-30 players, 15 minimum, thats just from the server I know, god knows how many else are leaving....

i am pretty sure they got a valid reason for not banning everybody. Its stated that the exploit been there since 2015 and we dont know what it was. 

Maybe it was not seen as an exploit by some since it was around for so long and not fixxed yet

3 minutes ago, Klakky said:

Lol, the exploit might have been that you can hit while being carried >.> So you would need to use a platform or drop your anky at every node? Would you have been banned if it was the case? I'm pretty sure you would.

2 minutes ago, wasser510 said:

there is? Never seen it happening, is it 9500 like it is on pve?

5500 its no longer 9500 they reverted it, at least on the 3 official servers I play at, a couple of tribes on my main server went around the map seeing how many tames people got and counting it all up, we counted 5300~ and it was capped( preety sure no one hid another 5000 tames in the depths of the ocean(only place we didnt check)

Guest DJRone89
20 minutes ago, Tanek said:

I don't care what the exploit was as much as I care about whether the fix will change any base game mechanics that affect everyone, exploiters and non-exploiters alike.  The water breeding fix messed with stasis across the board and caused food consumption issues that lead to dino death and that, too, was explained as a fix for something that existed from the start.

Dinos starving to death was rampart way before the water breeding fix. I recall since 2017’s Valentine’s event / introduction of Tek Tier update.

The water breeding patch actually put a band-aid on it. Who knows what the core issue is.

10 minutes ago, TR-8R said:

They fixed an exploit and don't want anyone to know what kind of exploit because they fear people will use it , but if the exploit was removed then how can someone make use of it ?

If you know how something can be exploited - it is easier to find a new way to do the same or similar thing compared to looking for something to exploit to begin with.

39 minutes ago, GP said:

You all complaining that no-one has been banned, but at the same time you have no idea what the vulnerability/exploit was.

It could very well be a situation where someone has exploited the vulnerability and then 100's of others have inadvertently benefited from them doing so. And if many mega tribes have used the exploit then potentially 1000's upon 1000's may have benefited. Where do you draw the line on bans and responsibility.

I think the important thing here is that a clearly major vulnerability has finally been patched. Of course it's a mysterious one, but i'm sure news of what it was will come out as no-one will be able to exploit it anymore.

You focus on the drug dealer not the addict.  Cut the head off the snake.  if you don't set a standard people always find another way to exploit and now WC has just opened the flood gates announcing publicly that its OK.    Listen you don't have to ban them but you should make them start over and have to rebuild thier so called *Mega Tribe that was built on an exploit. 

4 minutes ago, Klakky said:

5500 its no longer 9500 they reverted it, at least on the 3 official servers I play at, a couple of tribes on my main server went around the map seeing how many tames people got and counting it all up, we counted 5300~ and it was capped( preety sure no one hid another 5000 tames in the depths of the ocean(only place we didnt check)

When did they reverted it? 5500 would only handle ~11 large tribes and the serveres are caped. On a huge map like rag thats insane!

Guest DJRone89
3 minutes ago, Paroxyde said:

Argentavis? You can use spears or crossbow while a guy grabbed you. Ptera? You could bola or use parachute when they grabed you.

Bola wasn’t around in 2015.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to cheaters prosper!

Archived