Water pipes and property

20GT

16 minutes ago, 20GT said:

Seriously?? Sweet so I can add a spot if I need a drink? 

And if they destroy theirs do I lose all mine or just the connection ....? 

not sure what happens when they destroy their, my guess is yours will then just float

but yea you can test it, you can attach your own pipes to the pipes of someone else

On 11/28/2017 at 6:11 AM, Gelion said:

My neighoor literally just asked if anyone else wanted to pipe around and over some stubborn guy's base since the guy built a pillar in the middle of his. Its very much possible.

Be careful doing that, we had a tribe booted on my server for doing that.  I guess they considered it harrassment.

21 hours ago, BenRaines said:

Be careful doing that, we had a tribe booted on my server for doing that.  I guess they considered it harrassment.

He got booted for piping over someone's base? 

If it's the closest water how can they call it harassment? The dev's designed it like that, plus how is it harassing them? The pipes don't hinder movement or they do anything detrimental? 

He actually put piping inside of our dino pen some areas inside buildings that were accessible and I mean a bunch of piping and all around the base then he would pillar anywhere he could find an opening close to the base.  So one of our tribe talked to him and he laughed it off and said he could do whatever he wanted and to enjoy his artwork. So our person put in a ticket and poof he was gone pretty quickly.

On SE we used to tell people they could build off of our pipes in the air when they made a house under our pipes. (had a waterpipe from river go across half the map in a straight line) They snapped to ours no problem. (on se players cant use the wells in pve for water pipes)

Building into one persons base with your pipes however is considered a griefing method by some, players place hundreds of pipes in others bases/walls, not exactly a nice thing to do.

Archived