3X EVOLUTION EVENT

Ramrod43

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, ASucculentSucc said:

I honestly don't know what to do on my PVP server..I need to keep my base low key in the NW from the incoming C4 manufacturing bases so I can't exactly build big..Not to derail topic but can someone suggest a good spot in Northwest to build that won't be too noticeable? I don't wanna waste this weekend. 

And how effective are roof spikes? Seems all my bases have ceilings missing lol

Are you in Legacy servers? Island , Center, SE or Rag? 

• Wildcard Community
3 minutes ago, Ramrod43 said:

Will the servers have to be reset every time .5X is added? Im basically asking if im going to be kicked every so often this weekend for about 15 minutes each time. 

No. We have dynamic server settings that allow us to increase rates without having to reset the server.

My Direwolfs and Daedon mate,few min. ago.Its still around 4 hrs. and 8 hrs gestation.Why?

In the past me and my tribe have noticed times appearing off (saying for ie 2 hours on my screen, 4 hours on thiers) reason always seems to be because they was on the server BEFORE the 2x started. Try relogging and see if times look correct!

6 minutes ago, RaiderofthelostARK said:

x8 O.o

Yeah, looks like they are upping the ante.  :)

Quick request, I've noticed a few side conversations going on in this thread here and there.  If those conversations need to continue please start a thread dedicated to that topic so that this one can stay on track please.

Thanks folks!

Yeah, looks like they are upping the ante.  [emoji4]
Quick request, I've noticed a few side conversations going on in this thread here and there.  If those conversations need to continue please start a thread dedicated to that topic so that this one can stay on track please.
Thanks folks!
What's this x8 business about?

Archived