ETA on more servers?

Davigzy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Thul said:

Been trying to get in game for over 1 hour all servers are full on Ragnarok. Great job btw WC only adding 27 servers sausage face.

There are about 14 000 servers around. The most are private ones. There is no need for more official ones.

Edit: Its better if they have a manageable amount of servers than like it was before the release.

Its simply not possible for such a company to have 1000s of servers and administrate/support all. 

I dont mind waiting to join on the servers but is a joke now, all the server you added  into the EU region is full. In game still saying servers getting added on, i havent seen any EU servers added on since yesterday. Can we please have some update where you up to with the process, we dont need FALSE promises just honest answers ( If is going to be a few days no issue with that just want to hear  "soon & ETA", just a time you can keep. Thanks

Wildcard @Jat @lilpanda some update for release new server SE - Center some Ragnarok ?

no SE and only a few Eu ragnarok. since my brother bought game with full price 59.99 Euro + season pass 26.79 euro and we want play on Se map 

the official release is already past. please a status update is due to having customers. dont you think?

3 hours ago, Toni said:

There are about 14 000 servers around. The most are private ones. There is no need for more official ones.

Edit: Its better if they have a manageable amount of servers than like it was before the release.

Its simply not possible for such a company to have 1000s of servers and administrate/support all. 

If they can't  afford the overhead they never should have tried to make a game. WC are a company that took a lot of our money around two years ago under EA. Now if they didn't manage it correctly to bad do what was promised and supply you customers with a working product PERIOD!

Then send a message to the players, or just stop selling copies of the game that you cannot support ;).

wow...i was exptecting some issues with the release but certainly not this much of a failure. this is beyond poor, people poopstorm about it not beeing enough servers and they be like "meh, need a little coffee-break of most likely 2 days". when the game started in EA i was really hyped with the devs beeing on a whole different level than most other EA-developers, but that really seems to have decayed within the 2 years

feeling with everyone who bought the game for full price and can´t even play now, i mean c´mon you even delayed full-release by 2 weeks and still are unable to smoothly manage your logistics.

24 minutes ago, Burthh said:

So no more servers :). Tentatively probably means not tonight. At least they said something, wasn't that hard enought, don't you think ?

cf5f13163aa9191e8615f801d91ebdd0.png

so they delete 400ish servers and stand back up around what 100 maybe???? and on release when you expect more new players. almost all servers maxing out this is total bullcrap.

Just now, bigfishrob said:

so they delete 400ish servers and stand back up around what 100 maybe???? and on release when you expect more new players. almost all servers maxing out this is total bullcrap.

I'm not the best one to answer you, but the ones who have to do it don't do... So.... I think that thi is for NEW servers, nothing to do with old ones.

Archived