Please wildcard don't make the next expansion like SE

KimoBitz

Now, don't get me wrong SE is amazing. The only flaw is, it's accessibility. For starters I don't play on offical servers they're too cancerous for me, so instead I joined a non-official dedicated server with a near default rates and it was hard to find this server. Anyways, I found out that the admin has disabled transfers so I can't play SE while retaining my dedicated survivor. So, to sum it up wildcard please work something out, till now I haven't played SE at all and it's really bugging me. @Jat @Jen

2 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

Um .. so u don't want them to make SE in title but you want them to let u transfer to it. It's amazing but you haven't played it.. wow too early for these kinda posts. 

I played it on singleplayer, but I want to have the full experince with my friends on the server I'm playing on...

8 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

So you do not want them to make an expansion because of an admin on the server you played on?

You got me wrong, maybe they could add an expansion to the island itself, or some time in the future they could make SE materials and resources obtainable in the island/ the center/ Ragnarok and by just purchasing the expansion all the SE engrams gets unlocked

21 minutes ago, KimoBitz said:

Is there a possibility, that we could get an expansion to the island map itself, or in the near future you guys could make SE resources obtainable on the island, and just by purchasing SE, all of it's engrams gets unlocked ?

You mean simply put more stuff on the Island? They've talked a bit about doing that but if you mean in the sense of, as an example, if SE was to come out now, it would just be added onto the Island like an Island to the West. Pretty sure that won't come because then you would HAVE to buy the expansion pack to get an expansion which is suddenly required to run the Island.

I get your resource request but the other one is a bit hard to understand.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
50 minutes ago, KimoBitz said:

Anyways, I found out that the admin has disabled transfers so I can't play SE while retaining my dedicated survivor.

Chase up your admin then... His config is nothing to do with the expansions...

Guest BubbaCrawfish
3 minutes ago, CyanicEmber said:

They're meant to be isolated experiences though. It's part of the lore and the mechanics.

It's a server config thing though, that's the only thing stopping him carrying his character to other servers.

Or come to think of it, is the OP thinking they can simply transfer off the server to a single player save and back again, or something? I'm sure it's got to do with transferring, but can they maybe take a few minutes more to explain what the problem really is...

Archived