Console Update: PS4 and Xbox - New ETA: Week of July 3rd

Jatheish

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it would be delayed until Monday. You know what though, I'm not bothered about waiting for big changes, updates, new content, maps, etc etc - I'm desperately waiting for the 'highly critical issue' to be addressed so I can actually PLAY and walk around my base without getting literally 1 fps. I guess I'll have to wait until Monday just to play Ark. Oh and all of my skins have gone, better be getting them back too.

2 hours ago, Dustiest-Ninja said:

Then the game would be unplayable for two weeks. It's probably not something that they can simply hotfix right away.

He's referring to the fact that THEY said that was the alternative in the above post about the delay. HE did not just make that next day hotfix time frame up he quoted the post. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt because I often glance over articles in a hurry before I my attention is needed elsewhere.

On 6/26/2017 at 2:46 PM, Jat said:

So the new ETA is currently set to next week for both platforms. We will update you on a more specific time and day itself. Due to this delay, we will be running another 2x evolution event this weekend, with increased breeding, maturation, and lesser mating intervals in addition to the standard bonuses to experience, taming, and harvesting.

So are we going to wait for the 2x also cuz without the floating update many are going to abuse it while they can...

1 hour ago, Zuesneith said:

There is another update for PC this week and they are going to put those changes with console changes.... Which is what they said on twitter.

Um yes it released for PC but the DOC for XBOX ONE and Console in general is supposed to come out on July 4TH but if this update they keep on pushing back it's going to most likely screw with the DLC Coming out for XBOX ONE and Consoles. But am HOPING NOT.

They done good to release it next week, they have a lot of things to fix like this:

• Dupe glitch with the lights or outlets 
  • Despawn everything that came from dupe.. and yes they see that.

There are more things they gonna fix and that wil take time..

Im glad they are taking the time to fix everything, its no fun when the server is lagging because someone is doing the glitch.. i hope they ban those people!

Many people are complaining about the ETA etc... its a work in progress game! fixing things take time thats why they need us to find the bugs and give them some suggestions.

And we all know microsoft is slow on the certification process, thats because of the security policy of exploits that make the xbox vulnerable.

@Jat @Jeremy Stieglitz Good work and take your time fixing the game before the release. 

7 hours ago, WARFIGHTER117 said:

@Jat is the RAGNORAK DLC STILL ON SCGEDULE TO CO.e out on Xbox one on the 4th of July? Please please allow that to come out my whole Xbox One Player Dedicated Server is waiting for that DLC and animals +Map to come out so please reply to this @Jat

Nope as the 4th is a public holiday. Microsoft are closed on that day and will reopen on the 5th. Something someone had overlooked. 

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived