ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

Ok I have a few requests

Could we see some pack boosts on some other Dino's? Maybe a suchomimus aquatribus?

maybe a higher tier club like a baton or nightstick to use with the riot shield

A music box maybe?

some generic saddles that would privide less armor but would be slightly cheaper and work for more than one Dino (megalosaurus, carno, and baryonyx maybe)

ok that's all thanks

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FaneBlackwing said:

Will you guys be rebalancing spawn zones? Everywhere I go I see the entire Island all at once and it gets to become an eyesore more than anything else. Not only that, but it makes it really difficult to pinpoint what critter you're looking for, as most of the time it can be anywhere on the island. I think it would be much more interesting to have each individual creature spawn in select areas. Like Dodos spawning on the eastern side and Hesperornis on the western side with Kairuku spawning up north and Ichthyornis down south. Think of it like each area having it's own ecosystem that isn't just 30 different creatures bundled up in one area for no reason.

+1000 I was just talking about this!

Could there be more complexities to ownership added? It would be nice to have tribe owned things and personally owned things simultaneously, and then personally owned tames set to "Do no ride" or "Do not level" (like your prized personal ptera!). Or have pin codes on your own chest, but not have every item set to an ownership. 

Also have things set to a community ownership? I've been dying to make a community garden!

Maybe a tribe option to keep out of body inventories within tribe of logged off mates?

So I play on the PlayStation 4 and I was raising a level 210 argentavis this morning and a level 85 Rex and when I got on after 10 o'clock in the morning after getting off at 4 o'clock in the morning my argentavis and the Rex disappeared they didn't die it's not in our tribe log and they didn't just walk off because wandering was off follow was off so the only thing that could have happened is that they fell into the ground so I was wondering if there's any way you can look and fix this problem thank you

With ARK reaching the final build soon-ish will there be a period of time after launch where you'll dedicate time into tackling much requested community features/fixes?
Ex. fixing dyes to give the proper color and not mix with the color of the item being painted(black doesn't make anything proper black). A leash on a pole system so your dinos won't wander further away than you allow them to. Fixing hitboxes on certain/all dinos(Mammoth tusks and Spino tails are made by the devil!!!).

Will server browsing be improved? Currently, finding a good server is really difficult. It would help a lot to have filters such as marking the map you want, hardcore,primitive or not and so on.

And for unofficial, vanilla/modded browsing and please, servers having tame/gather/XP rate information. The only way you can know now is if the host is kind enough to put it in the server name. Also, I don't like to finally find an unofficial server with good rates, click join and have mods starting to download without a warning. And also, thanks for making ark the great game it is today :)

Yes. .. my question is why has it been a month of me trying to get in contact with one of Ark's devs with absolutely zero communication back? Come on guys. I'm a dedi host with major concole crash issues amd nothing has worked yet. I have done all teouble shooting i can think of as well as @mleii but zero raptoring help from any dev.... who i have tagged many times in tweets over the past week.

All i want is a f**king answer that my issue is acknowledged and is being looked into.... not very complicated 

• Volunteer Moderator

Can we get 2 options for beds to activate.

1. admin spawn only Only admins may spawn or fast travel to.

2. private spawn only the person that placed the bed can only spawn there.

Sometimes we build bases just for ourselves or certain members and don't want anyone to spawn there.

Could you possibly add in a button to just take all from a chest, bag, tree sap taps, or Dino inventories? 

We have third tier hatchet, in the form of the chainsaw, where is the third tier pick? Like a jackhammer?

could we get a better tier crop plot? Like a large size called farm plot? Or just a better version to make more efficient?

could we get a large expensive drill that when powered and filled with gas drills the ground and generates stone flint and small amounts of metal obsidian?

• Jen unpinned this topic
  • Jatheish pinned this topic

Archived