FACT: ARK reconfirms that human sucks.

iHEARTyou

most of the rood people I met on my servers are kids. this is a mature game, not for kids.

they'll be crying for help. they'll be crying for free resources. they'll be crying for everything. even when we tell them nicely "sorry man you can't build here you're blocking the canal" they'll retaliate with "no one said a thing. you ***** **** ** * * * * ***** *******"

even had screenshot proof. saving it for that 1 day...that ONE DAY.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HiImZech said:

most of the rood people I met on my servers are kids. this is a mature game, not for kids.

they'll be crying for help. they'll be crying for free resources. they'll be crying for everything. even when we tell them nicely "sorry man you can't build here you're blocking the canal" they'll retaliate with "no one said a thing. you ***** **** ** * * * * ***** *******"

even had screenshot proof. saving it for that 1 day...that ONE DAY.

stereotyping is a problem on ark. a lot of the problem stems to Chinese streamers and kids. a lot of people hate when they see the boxes without actually checking who they are or if it is even Chinese.  kids get hated on because they are kids luckily this is rarer and that makes me a happy survivors.

well of course there were nice kids. but there were really bad ones. most of them are bad

if you add these bad ones to the tribe they'll be stealing dinos (unclaim then leave tribe) or getting them killed (ran out of stam and landed on a rex for example). things that could easily be avoided if someone really cared for what's going on on screen.

some of the good ones I see actually helps new players. though they struggle a lot in their lack of understanding on the game, at least they do something instead of being spoon-fed

on my server kids are more common than crazy chinese/russians

10 hours ago, iHEARTyou said:

Think about it. Ark is a game where they throw you into an open world and let you do what you like. We can all live peacefully and help each other progress, yet on all the servers I've been to, PVE or PVP, people are fighting and destroying each other. This is our true nature. Lets face it, we all need Jesus. 

Agree or Disagree?

I have to disagree here with your fact, but i agree with your statement that PVP and PVE official servers are toxic right now and let me explain why.

it takes a lot of people to form a great community where you help each other improve and where everyone lives peacefully. The problem is that it takes only 1 or 2 people to ruin a community like this. see what i mean, its much easier for a community to become toxic than it is for a community to remain peaceful.

And when such toxic people show up the community shatters and everyone just wants to work by themselves because ARK doesnt really reward teamwork for people that are not in a tribe. but it punishes you severely for trusting the wrong people, this leads to distrust which then leads to pre emptive strikes and KOS. and i feel this is a big problem.

If there were bigger boons to teamwork and the losses werent as big as they are right now when you misjudge someone (losing literally weeks of playtime because someone you thought was friendly killed all your passive dinos with a spear or something) i think ARK would see alot more teamwork and peaceful communities.

Just, my 2 cents :)

15 hours ago, WatcherCCG said:

I can name one particular group who makes a point of never playing nice and deliberately trying to ruin the game for everyone else that's not one of their own, but I believe pointing fingers is frowned upon, here. WC could solve a lot of the problems right now with three things: geo-IP region locks and VPN sniffers, hard caps on tribe and alliance member counts, and a stricter, more ruthlessly enforced code of conduct for both PVE and PVP. This game really brings out the GIFT (Greater Internet ****wad Theory), and that's why it needs to be policed more brutally than most games.

Can't tell if serious or gleefully sarcastic about the Jesus point, though. Either way, very bold words, OP.

Yessir. Glad your on point.

8 hours ago, Joker86 said:

But those mine enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring them hither and slay them before me.

Jesus, Luke 19:27

Kind of contradicts his saying, "Love your enemies.." unless you understand what he's saying. This "slaying" is not a physical slaying but rather a removal of the ego. Without the ego, the personal identity we believe we are, we are all the same one.

20 hours ago, raaazboy said:

THERE ARE NO RL PUNISHMENTS THAT IS WHY THERE IS MURDER CALM DOWN YOU IDIOTS

Lol wut? 

I'm pretty sure people are calm, and simply sharing their different beliefs, even though they are different. Some of the "unbelievers" are being a bit inflammatory and borderline rude, but things are civil. 

As for the op, yes, it's an interesting "lord of the flies" type of experiment that is very revealing. My wife and I have talked about this a bunch too. 

14 hours ago, Rintrahhh said:

Kind of contradicts his saying, "Love your enemies.." unless you understand what he's saying. This "slaying" is not a physical slaying but rather a removal of the ego. Without the ego, the personal identity we believe we are, we are all the same one.

But that's just an interpretation. For all we know he said they should be slain. I find it more reasonable to assume that he - like all mortal men - changes his opinion from time to time, than to assume that slaying is to be understood as some kind of phsychological lobotomy. :P

On 11/2/2016 at 9:56 PM, iHEARTyou said:

If you don't believe in Santa that means you never got any presents for Christmas, which also mean you've been a bad boy. In correlation to Jesus, we all know where you're heading in the afterlife. No, not re-spawn at your bed in your stone base, but in Hell! 

I'll pray for you tonight.

Telling someone they are going to Hell is about the most ignorant thing a Christian can do. Shut the raptor up

4 hours ago, Marksman00048 said:

Telling someone they are going to Hell is about the most ignorant thing a Christian can do. Shut the raptor up

Responses like this is what prevent good discussion.  Atheist Penn Jillette would disagree with you.

Forums are similar to Ark in what they reveal about human nature. 

1 hour ago, Jtmorris said:

Responses like this is what prevent good discussion.  Atheist Penn Jillette would disagree with you.

Forums are similar to Ark in what they reveal about human nature. 

No, actually telling someone that they're going to Hell when you have no way of knowing it is completely stupid. My response is pretty right on and I don't give a s*** what you believe or think. it's all about being respectful LOL and telling someone they're going to hell for saying I know where you're going is not respectful, it's being an idiot or bad trolling. Either way you can gtfo lol

9 minutes ago, Marksman00048 said:

No, actually telling someone that they're going to Hell when you have no way of knowing it is completely stupid. My response is pretty right on and I don't give a s*** what you believe or think. it's all about being respectful LOL and telling someone they're going to hell for saying I know where you're going is not respectful, it's being an idiot or bad trolling. Either way you can gtfo lol

^^^ And this is why we can't have nice things.

41 minutes ago, Marksman00048 said:

Irony is Ironic.

Archived