FACT: ARK reconfirms that human sucks.

iHEARTyou

Think about it. Ark is a game where they throw you into an open world and let you do what you like. We can all live peacefully and help each other progress, yet on all the servers I've been to, PVE or PVP, people are fighting and destroying each other. This is our true nature. Lets face it, we all need Jesus. 

Agree or Disagree?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, iHEARTyou said:

... Lets face it, we all need Jesus. 

Agree or Disagree?

But ... what is the difference between Jesus and Santa Claus?

Both are all powerful, all knowing super beings who sit in judgement of man's behavior. If you behave in the proscribed manner, you get heaven/presents, and if you don't behave properly you get hell/coal.

So how can I believe in Jesus if I don't believe in Santa Claus?

4 minutes ago, Slone said:

Both are all powerful, all knowing super beings who sit in judgement of man's behavior. If you behave in the proscribed manner, you get heaven/presents, and if you don't behave properly you get hell/coal.

Goteeem. I bet somebody is gonna get triggered by this.

8 minutes ago, Slone said:

Sorry you are wrong the difference between them both is something simple actually most people look over it.

The beard 1 is brown the other is white. I know shocking right KEK KEK.

P.S Jesus is real he is going to save us all one day you will see.

1 minute ago, Slone said:

Given that my own hair is white, you're saying that I should believe in Santa Claus and not Jesus?

Hmm that is an interesting way of looking at it were you born with white hair if so maybe you are meant to become the new santa. Maybe just take a trip to the North pole and maybe Santa's little helpers will guide the rest of the way to your slay. 

55 minutes ago, Slone said:

If you don't believe in Santa that means you never got any presents for Christmas, which also mean you've been a bad boy. In correlation to Jesus, we all know where you're heading in the afterlife. No, not re-spawn at your bed in your stone base, but in Hell! 

I'll pray for you tonight.

What is this topic, tho. Doesn't pertain to Ark at all. But, for what it's worth, my folks told me that they bought my presents and put them under the tree. That and careful observation will reveal that, no, there isn't a fat man that slides into your chimney during Christmas. On the other hand, I haven't got the slightest clue as to what the evidence of divinity would be. I don't even know the parameters, if they could be taken at all. Correct answer: No one knows anything. Guess that's why it's called belief either way. 

But, yeah, people can be absolute trash, but, at the same time, it's kind of necessary sometimes? I mean, can you imagine life without conflict? It'd be pretty dull. 

21 minutes ago, iHEARTyou said:

If it make you feel good, then absolutely, do it. But who will you be praying to, Jesus, or Santa Claus?

4 minutes ago, OnePotatoChip said:

But, yeah, people can be absolute trash, but, at the same time, it's kind of necessary sometimes? I mean, can you imagine life without conflict? It'd be pretty dull. 

'... it's interesting when people die, give us dirty laundry ...'

Don Henley

iHeartyou, it just needs more peaceful people on a server then hostile ones. Then the peaceful can work together and fight the hostiles. Common rules, server activities (such as killing the dodowyvern together, member? <3) and a relaxed server atmosphere can help.

Most wars i`ve seen started bcause ppl just got bored. Bored people get stupid ideas. It has always been like that. Panem et circenses....

I can name one particular group who makes a point of never playing nice and deliberately trying to ruin the game for everyone else that's not one of their own, but I believe pointing fingers is frowned upon, here. WC could solve a lot of the problems right now with three things: geo-IP region locks and VPN sniffers, hard caps on tribe and alliance member counts, and a stricter, more ruthlessly enforced code of conduct for both PVE and PVP. This game really brings out the GIFT (Greater Internet ****wad Theory), and that's why it needs to be policed more brutally than most games.

Can't tell if serious or gleefully sarcastic about the Jesus point, though. Either way, very bold words, OP.

3 hours ago, iHEARTyou said:

If you don't believe in Santa that means you never got any presents for Christmas, which also mean you've been a bad boy. In correlation to Jesus, we all know where you're heading in the afterlife. No, not re-spawn at your bed in your stone base, but in Hell! 

I'm a Hindu, so yes, i actually will be re-spawning.

Perhaps you jesus lovers should rethink your ways ;)

When there are no consequences humans will act to destroy anything. However, when death or persecution is a punishment humans will stay in line. Yes sometimes when a system of belief is introduced to a primitive community it may be a contributing factor to a "civilized" community but modern science can also somewhat count as a system of belief.:Direwolf_Icon::Dilophosaur::Sabertooth::Rex::dod-xmas:

Archived