Community Crunch 394: Custom Cosmetic System, Bonus Rates, and More!

StudioWildcard

On 1/27/2024 at 4:04 AM, rbrjunior said:

interesting, but the date of the opening of the transfers? date of the new The Center map? Failure to meet dates is what bothers me most today, incomplete information.

Transfers is on 31/01 (Source: 

)

The Centre is out at the end of February (Source: 

)

Scorched Earth is out on April Fool's Day (Source: 

)

I play on ps5.. and every time I try to play I get really frustrated and give up and stop playing.. I ry to download a map because I don’t like the island map and then I can’t download any of the other mods I want and even with out another map there is not enough memory to download the mods I want.. it honestly makes me not want to play. I can’t even get into any of my friends servers because they have different mods then my single player mode.. it’s soo frustrating.. so iv been playing other games..i can hardly download anything I want..I wish you could just open it up more and give more memory… like double what it is now..maybe even triple.. especially when fancy new creatures come out and all the building stuff I can’t even use it.. I feel like I wasted my money on a game I don’t even want to play.. it’s just soo frustrating to me..I’d really like to play it but everything just doesn’t work..

• Like 2

Great, now give us the egg incubator and the option to make the cryopod and tek bino information boxes larger and clearer. Sick of having to damage my eyesight just to see the damn thing. Give it a solid background whilst you're at it, the semi transparent background is a problem, the same goes for the wheel menu also. 
I expect this to be done for the center map release at the latest. Also, put the xp gain back for killing our own dinos, no sane person is going to realistically level their characters in the later levels.

Game is broken. Servers are terrible.  You won't fix it.

So now comes the $$ grab through transactions in an EARLY ACCESS game. I get you need money to operate but lipstick on a pig doesn't get you beauty queen. 

I endured all antics you pulled in ASE. I thought I could run the gauntlet again. I was wrong. I'll watch the fire from a distance. 

We all deserve better.  ✌️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, prosans said:

i don't like people complaining that they have no cryos and  incubators only show how dependent they gotten on them its called air cons and they are cheaper than the incubators i use cryos so my tames dont decay and so i dont get admin wiped due to having to many tames out

the oviraptor was broken last time i check, firsts days enemy oviraptor can steal your eggs and for now only ally tribe can steal your eggs,
also eggs still falling to under the map and under the ceillings

thats why ppl want incubators or fix the oviraptor, fix the eggs, the ground or the ceillings... atleast

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ferchi said:

the oviraptor was broken last time i check, firsts days enemy oviraptor can steal your eggs and for now only ally tribe can steal your eggs,
also eggs still falling to under the map and under the ceillings

thats why ppl want incubators or fix the oviraptor, fix the eggs, the ground or the ceillings... atleast

ah i thought it only worked with wild dinos