Community Crunch 391: Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays!

StudioWildcard

Just Curious is the 50/50 Glitch going to be fixed soon? Like super soon?? Because it’s really starting to ruin the game for me. I’m at the point to where I don’t even wanna bother playing anymore if all of my time and hard work it’s just going to continue to disappear to the stupid 50/50 glitch. Starting to feel like this was a waste of money :/

• Confused 1

I know this is very late but Happy Holidays. I hope that everyone had a good Christmas/Hanukkah/New Years.

With that out of the way, I just want to say that I too hope that WildCard continues the creature votes. They suddenly stopped talking about them in early November and it seemed that they stopped the submissions earlier than that. So far we've only gotten the new creatures for Scorched Earth, The Center, Aberation, and Extinction. (If I missed any maps then please let me know. I'll appreciate it.) If the intended goal was to put a new creature in every map then we still have Lost Island, both Genesis maps, Fjordor, Valguero, and Crystal Isles left to add new creatures to. (Again if I'm wrong please let me know.) With all of that said, WildCard if you read this please for the love of all that is Ark complete the voted creatures.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2024 at 2:28 AM, DrSlice06 said:

Just Curious is the 50/50 Glitch going to be fixed soon? Like super soon?? Because it’s really starting to ruin the game for me. I’m at the point to where I don’t even wanna bother playing anymore if all of my time and hard work it’s just going to continue to disappear to the stupid 50/50 glitch. 

Not likely, but one can hope. We're talking about wc here; they do not have a good record of fixing things, and an even worse record of fixing things quickly.

You know though......this glitch is, "fixed", on A.S.E. 😉

On 1/5/2024 at 2:28 AM, DrSlice06 said:

Starting to feel like this was a waste of money :/

Well yeah; what you expect from wc? That's what we've been saying since nearly a year ago now. Everything wc makes is a "waste of money" unless you get it dirt cheap on sale. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/30/2023 at 2:43 PM, dad100 said:

Dont disspare if you missed the event as only 2% of  players can join in anyway as santa is too fast for all flyers exept the rhynio and all gifts dissapear before you can get to them

Just like the last event having impossible dino to kill that only gigas and thylos can kill again only 2% of players could join in

Total trash and not worth your time

1.5 rates are also discusting for an event and this should be the normal rate at all times as the game is too grindy and boring as its not worth our time to raise breed or gather materials on 1.5 rates leaving nothing else to do in game and mite aswell not log in

You sound like a spoiled baby who only started playing after gen 2 released. 
First off, argies and pts can easily get to the drops before they despawn, if you’re struggling it’s because other people are beating you to it. Just cuz you don’t have a skiff anymore doesn’t mean there’s no other options.

Second off, the drops aren’t the only way to engage in the event, go kill santas helpers in the snow, strong cave has loads of them. After that learn how the letters work and do that.

Third, while I agree that 1.5x is too low for a seasonal event, and it should be 3x, this shouldn’t be the current standard rate. Official is currently at 8x it’s original rates from 2015, you want to make that 12x? Just constantly buffing official rates until a single metal rock slot caps you? If you don’t have as much time to grind as other people then that’s fine but you’re gonna have to resign yourself to making slower progress or playing boosted. Official is where the try hard no life’s go

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/30/2023 at 8:43 AM, dad100 said:

Dont disspare if you missed the event as only 2% of  players can join in anyway as santa is too fast for all flyers exept the rhynio and all gifts dissapear before you can get to them

Just like the last event having impossible dino to kill that only gigas and thylos can kill again only 2% of players could join in

Total trash and not worth your time

1.5 rates are also discusting for an event and this should be the normal rate at all times as the game is too grindy and boring as its not worth our time to raise breed or gather materials on 1.5 rates leaving nothing else to do in game and mite aswell not log in

well this one above is just skill issue i am able to speedrun early game with out notes to metal and fabricater tier 

On 12/23/2023 at 2:13 AM, FlorianWind9 said:

That's what wc's done since forever. Now me personally; I don't like cryopods and don't use them, because I don't like or use anything tek tier in Ark cause I don't want a sci fi game when I'm playing dinosaurs. BUT; this terrible kinds of decision making is what wc's done since always. They disabled speed on flyers in A.S.E. (Cause people in pvp were whining about it.) They disabled flyers being able to fly in caves in A.S.E. (Cause people in pvp were whining about it.) They increased damage dealt to structures in caves. (Cause people in pvp were whining about it.) They've disabled speed entirely now on A.S.A. (Cause people in pvp whined about it) They disabled the ability to force-feed knocked out players to keep them from dying and respawning. (Cause people in pvp whinned about it.) And tons of other decisions; including the Giga nerfs and now the Rhynio nerfs. For some of this from a server stability standpoint, I kinda understand. But, wc has always introduced cool new things into their Ark game, and then either taken them away or nerfed them to the point where they aren't immersive anymore or are just plain terrible; because someone in the pvp area of the game complained that it was too difficult to deal with. Well, isn't that the point of a "Survival Game"? To overcome the difficulties through determination and creative means? I mean, they introduced Alpha Creatures because people said the game wasn't challenging enough anymore; and then they nerfed Alpha Creatures to the point where they may as well not even exist anymore because people said they were too hard. Sure, no-one wants to get knocked out in pvp and caged and force-fed so that you can't escape. But, what happens in real life when you are captured by the enemy? It was immersive and entertaining and created great stories even if you were the one that someone captured. That was the point! Gigas were big scary murderous bulldozers. That was the point! But wc always waters down their game till I start to ask myself; what's the point?

i think your right i would like to keep strong tames but if they dont like the new ark just go back to ase plain and simple