Community Crunch 388: Mods Spotlight, Extra Life and Turkey Trial news and more!

StudioWildcard

I thought this was an early access game? How are you adding all these things when the game can't even run properly for 10 minutes without crashing (PC).

Is it opening your bag? Climbing a dino? Or did you just try to drop an item? The game is amazing, as long as you stand still and do absolutely nothing. Oh wait, the sun shifts, crash!

This is exactly the same issue as with ASE, you should really consider hire some better developers.

Edited by MrCrash84
  • Like 2

Wild Card we need more cloud services on other platforms so far only steam have access to cloud gaming thro GForceNow cloud the console platforms really need those powerful cloud gaming capabilities.

cloud services: GForceNow,XboxGameapass and the PlayStation cloud.

Consoles can’t handle the game requirements the only way for the game to run smoothly for some to disable some of the game features thats not going to be fun and the game looks so terrible that way.

22 hours ago, Swish said:

I would cancel the After Life Event until the servers are stable. This lag and rubberbanding its fun to play on. It takes 14hr to do a single imprint.. Hopefully they get their stuff squared away by then.  

Sure, cancel the event that is primarily for donating to children's charities because you can't get or enjoy your bonus XP rates.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Game runs fine on the Series X. Haven't had a single issue with it. Haven't disabled a thing. 

Thats good for you maybe you play style more relaxing and you don’t move much from what I am seeing a lot of players dealing with issues specially delayed effects while playing the game and that is happening because the game is not running at it best for you the game is running fine but for a lot of players running fine is not enough when your game experience not at it best having delayed effects map contents not loading in fast enough crossing and jumping in cave runs thinking you succeeded only to find out you being sent back dead all of those problems are happening because the game is just running fine on an Xbox series X that was supposed to handle all of that but turns out that’s not the case and more resources needed to run that is not even including other server issues so if you play on a local game you most likely going to have a better experience than same Nitrado servers that always been dealing with rollbacks and crashing.

having access to cloud gaming with GeForceNow with ultimate will Definitely eliminate these issues running on best virtual machines to run ark ascended The best way possible today for consoles you don’t even need to download the game everything on the cloud.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Alha said:

Thats good for you maybe you play style more relaxing and you don’t move much from what I am

Nope. Playing it just like ASE. Nothing relaxing about it. Save for some visual artifacts when flying around in fog. 

Edited by Joebl0w13
  • Confused 1

When are you guys going to fix single player not saving for xbox? The game makes any progress impossible because it saves your location but not anything you do in the game be it building, taming, crafting, anything. Nothing saves at all no matter how many times you hit the button or use commands. Even on vanilla. It was fine until you let out that 550MB update.

8 minutes ago, yvette3312 said:

Ich bin ein Playstation-Benutzer und habe mich nun darauf konzentriert, Ark zu kaufen und zu spielen. Sollte ich ein anderes Spiel kaufen? Und verbreiten Sie die Botschaft, es nicht komplett zu kaufen

Da die Playstation Version nicht veröffentlicht ist,Kauf ein anderes 

4 hours ago, TheRaptorQueen said:

when in december should players expect the next map?

Also to others complaining about it being unplayable you should of seen ASE

i 'played ASE in EA and it was believe it or not BETTER than this - the only thing better than the OG ase is the fact we now have mods - the fact they rolled all the crap back to basics is a waste of time hence still not touching asa with a barge pole :D

Edited by Duffmek
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheRaptorQueen said:

when in december should players expect the next map?

Also to others complaining about it being unplayable you should of seen ASE

Lol. Except gen2 bs ASE was running quite well if one was not mad in building, dinos out or traveling a lot.

ASE start for pc was also bad but that time, all was new, for us or for wc. Here it's just like a joke.

All comments from wc looks like a goverment announcement.  Soon, later, sorry .... this is a shame.

They went too fast too keep players, but it was really not necessary.... so many good, skilled and honest players that were keeping ark servers in good and friendly shape now watching this and leaving us, as this is a real gaming shame... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Didn't open enough new servers I joined a server the day it dropped with xbox built and have been able to play sporadically throughout week but by end day the server was full and issue is now more people have joined the server when was already full and 3+ hours my tribemate and I have not been able to join the server my base and character on must not be enough servers if people going into ones already full of players!

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, kushalaplata said:

i dont know how to report a bug but me and my patner taming a tuso we dont have the saddle for that reason we put him in follown when im moving the tuso swing to fast go to the surface and dies if you can check that witth the tuso please

8 hours ago, Blackmage2015 said:

When do we get scorched earth on official?

Somewhere written Dec24.

But mentioned too that dec24 is a full start of cross platform which without ps is a bit out of scope.

Keeping them working on bugs rather than pushing them to introduce more. No rush.

Just quick look at original schedule Of Phase II, one had a feeling that project schedule file had a bug too....

FsvCvE-WwAEmCax.jpeg

• Haha 2