Community Crunch 385: Console and LiveOps Update, Extra Life Update, and More!

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
56 minutes ago, Scheneighnay said:

ASA was listed as a game pass launch title at the start of the year.

I would assume it still is, but there's been no word of it since then.

No it never was. ARK 2 was said to be a gamepass title.

ASA wasn't even known until April and definitely has never been said to be a gamepass title.

On 11/7/2023 at 1:03 PM, Kenny026 said:

wildcard resolved the issue why they had to postpone really fast. Now they have to follow proces to get it published on Xbox and PSN. PSN takes more time than Xbox apparently. 

If that’s the case then they should have started to lay the groundwork for console implementation much earlier in the process to allow for a platform wide release. It’s no secret to anyone at this point that Sony in particular will drag out the process as a one part quality assurance, one part sony being sony deal. Instead they let snail continue trucking them forward and in doing so disappointed two thirds (or I guess two fourths since switch is a thing) of their entire playerbase.

• Like 1

Unstable official servers (5+ roll backs a day), bad support, no option to request lost tames/dinos just to name the major issues coming to a console near you. Do yourself a favor and save your money. They learned nothing from ASE to ASA. Wildcard, do us all a favor and sell this franchise to a company that can actually do something with it. Nitrado was and continues to be a terrible provider for Ark with a proven unstable environment and WC/Snail has proven unable to provide proper Test/Dev, QA and Support for this game. Your fans/community deserve better.

Edited by Zarconious
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The game is so unappealing without Cryopods. To leave out the most important QOL change you added to the game - insane.

Breeding? Can’t do it anymore without changing rates. Playing as a solo player? Pointless. 

Hooray for laggy servers and Dino’s being sniped to death by griffins hundreds of feet in the air 👏 👏 👏 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, davetherave said:

Wildcard abandon ASA please it's a disaster,give us new official ASE servers manage them properly and charge us a small fee id gladly pay

I agree 100%..i be happy to go back to ASE and pay a subscription if WC opens new official servers..as im not buying ASA..i just dont like what you ( WC ) done to it..you wrecked my dinosaur game. 😢

• Like 1