Community Crunch 385: Console and LiveOps Update, Extra Life Update, and More!

StudioWildcard

8 hours ago, S790jdsteve13 said:

If the “problem” that caused they console delay was solely based on multiplayer functionality why couldn’t yall just release the game without it that way we could at least play on single player instead of having to watch pc play it without us..

I think you should take any justification they provide with a huge and healthy dose of scepticism, given their lack of honestly historically. I think at least half of the player base do single player. Most Steam Users(and content creators) seem to be sticking to single player till the servers get sorted in a few months really. Being early access, they could have simply disabled the MP function and launch the single player....unless, the actual issue lies with stability and performance with the game being so bad that was virtually unplayable during cert. The PC specs requiring 32-64 RAM while consoles barely have 16 is quite the red flag for me....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nothing changed over the years, disappointing ppl is the best u can. From having a release for ALL platforms, we are now on PC is live, Xbox mid November, playstation end of November. Don't u guys feel stupid yourself? Release the damn game and fix bugs later, we want to play, yesterday. There's no chance we can catch up with PC and Xbox being on playstation, not with a lousy bit of extra rates. When playstation is live servers are crowded and we don't have a chance to choose a spot, it's ridiculous.

I think its real messed up that WC was forced to release a game by Oct 31st which wasn't even ready but yet they've had MONTHS!  To fix whatever issues there were, pc gets it first whatever that's normal, and consoles have been waiting for what almost 2 weeks, to only hear Xbox will be getting it first and ps5 has to wait even longer? So by the time whatever event comes out ps5 will be super behind. Which to be honest I could careless, I would like to enjoy the game and stop being lied to.. I'm sure that it wouldn't matter but I'm no longer buying the game, I'll go play TX chainsaw.. wc and song are full of it 😞

Wildcard

we as a family have played ark for 10yrs, made a memorial for our father and our mother in your game. This was a punch to the teeth. 
the PlayStation community should band together and say no and just not buy your garbage anymore. Even our nitrado servers are garbage. 
#NOASCENSIONPS5

thank you and we pray for your bankruptcy in the future.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PrimalNacho said:

For the dread art they might release it with the next creature vote and next week will be the 8th week(2 months) since we haven’t had a creature vote. Fingers crossed 🤞

I wish they actually specified when the next vote will be. They claim they're pausing the votes because of stress from submitters like me, and yet its causing some of us more stress worrying about when the next vote will actually be.

I guess we just have to guess hehe.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Lord have Mercy....where to start lol.

I will admit, I'm a little disappointed about the PS being delayed til the end of the month but now its mostly due to PlayStations negotiations. I'm glad to see there are talks about this game being released for the PS so I'm growing more excited for when we do get that date. I would also have to admit, out of all the years and money that I've put into this series (in total, I've purchased ASE and all it's DLC about 5 times over so I can play with friends and whatnot) I can genuinely see how ASA has improved on the team's diligence to work harder for the communities that they are planning to and are trying to provide a great experience for all of us.

Honestly, thank you for all your hard work and dedication. Hopefully this same dedication will spread into Ark 2 when it finally gets released to ALL *fingers crossed* devices.  But, back to the subject matter, I would love to see this game get expanded and I do hope we get more news as soon as we can. Keep fighting devs and can't wait to see the actual product in our hands. The one thing I will say I'm sorry for, is for the Extralife event being delayed. I personally believe, seeing this delayed and the reasons you've mentioned for it being delayed actually made me feel that you guys truly are on the side of the players and for that, I say Thank you for standing with your console members. For years, I've personally felt we've been ran through the dirt and my loyalties have shattered before, but seeing that you guys would delay the event just so the console players can catch up and enjoy the game has made me put more faith in u guys than the last few years. Thank you for all that you do and please, bring the peace and dinos!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, XytalRiz said:

Can we also please get ODP / Offline Damage Prevention turned back on Official PVE Servers as well please? Like we had on Official/Legacy ASE Servers? People are getting their work wiped by players kiting Titans to peoples bases, and reporting them isn't working even though they are breaking pve tos.  (Ignore the Quote box below, for whatever reason it added it, and won't let me remove it.)

v26.2 (server) v26.2 (client) - 11/3/2023 - Major version for servers and clients

• Restores ORP functionality (Defaulted to true on PVE)
  • Fixed some replication issues with ladders
  • Fixed some exploits
  • Fixed some inconsistencies with turrets firing
  • Increased personal tame limits for tribes on servers