Community Crunch 384: Dreadnoughtus Concept Art!

StudioWildcard

people need to learn to have patience. Today you want to have everything right away. Doing things takes time, you have to wait. Luckily the wait for ASA won't be too long: They already shut down the Ark Survival Evolved servers. This implies that they will open the Asa servers soon. Be patient. The desire to play ASA may be understandable but some of the comments here are very " imaginative " .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RealNomad said:

Honestly i think launching on all platforms at the same time is too much for Wildcard. Even Larian didnt do that with BG3 and they are a much larger game studio with many more developers than Wildcard has. They may have bitten off a bit too much. I guess time will tell. Im expecting it to be bad but im hoping it wont be.

It kinda smacks of snail being keen on trying to cash in as much as possible before people realize that they’ve been sold the exact same mess in a slightly prettier package. No doubt there’s going to be a ton of returns if the game really is the same buggy mess but maybe, just maybe, enough people will stick to it either because they missed the refund window, because they want to go back to official, or because of sunk cost from holding out so long that they’ll come out of the situation with a profit. Personally I think it’s an idiotic decision and if wildcard had any sense or integrity they’d be fighting tooth and nail to try and get snail to reconsider this boneheaded decision on top of the mass grave of other boneheaded decisions.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, battlew said:

people need to learn to have patience. Today you want to have everything right away. Doing things takes time, you have to wait. Luckily the wait for ASA won't be too long: They already shut down the Ark Survival Evolved servers. This implies that they will open the Asa servers soon. Be patient. The desire to play ASA may be understandable but some of the comments here are very " imaginative " .

There is patience then there is a complete lack of communication / marketing any strategy whatsoever that is valid in anyones eyes and minds lol.

You seriously expect the community is going to sit back and watch NOTHING happen after having been told that the current official servers got nuked and we get bugger all transparency from WC and Snail until we start digging it up lol - WE knew snail was broke before any company here told us .... but yup we need to have patience.

• Thanks 3

So with no update this close to the alleged drop and the same mediocre postings that no one wants - popular theory is ASA won't drop on time and force everyone with ASE to go use a crap host site. We want answers on release, what's going happen to current ASE server providers, is the animated series ever coming out? 

• Confused 1

On 10/21/2023 at 11:51 AM, MMaas said:

They did not intentionaly "held back" they just blew it but I realy don't see why this is making WC (not Grove) holding back the trailer, GTA got nothing to do with this.

Correct, it sucked at launch.
But who did the fixing? I think that was not WC but Grove doing what they do best: Making heavy games run on limitted hardware.

It was also made by grove street. And Asa is made by grove street and Asa is on gamepass at launch and only crap broken buggy unfinished games release right away on gamepass 

alors vue les prix que crache ou est prêt à mettre Microsoft. source la plus grande fuite jamais vue dans une boite de jeux vidéo. on parle de somme allant jusqu'à 300 000 000 . je pense que wildcard ou snail a trouver un arrangement avec Microsoft au vue des difficultés financières et le fait que ark évolue soi déjà dans le game pass en location donc déjà des 1 rente... et la il présente limite votre jeux en avant 1er de toue info de votre part mais LOL je paris le peu de cheveux qui me reste sur le crane que le cheque a du être pas mal hein wilcard snail ,????

Edited by Miklo