Community Crunch 383: Community-Voted Creature Recap and Community Corner!

StudioWildcard

I always love the CC for the fan videos and art as much as anything but the lack of anything regarding ASA is starting to wear thin. Surely a 10 sec video of some test footage or something wouldn't be that hard to do. The complete radio silence isn't how you do a marketing campaign. The genesis teases and reveals were awesome with players pouring over every frame of the and cracking the codes. You can do better than this WC, we've seen it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Wow. Absolutely terrible post. I actually thought if I waited till today to finally check for real news about ASA I'd get something real to tide me over. But it's literally a repeat of dossiers and server saves. They can't even give us another single ASE vs ASA screenshot of one of the hundreds of assets they must have made by now? Something? Who is in charge of your marketing guys? We need this game to be promoted already. Or it's gonna slip through the cracks and then we won't have any more Ark since they sunsetted the ASE and no one will support this game if we can't start showing it off and talking about it with the rest of the community and beyond

• Like 4

Parth 344.3  said

All of the event content will be added to the PC game at the end of the year's cycle of events so they can be opted into for our PC unofficial server owners and players. Our console players will be able to grab all event cosmetics from the Hex store!

So far also Steam/EGS version only heve the cosmetics on Hex store (except the infamous dilo mask) like consoles. After ASA crunch time, please port all the events back like grove street game did for switch! (yes folks, swtich versions can store all events at time!)

Edited by darkradeon

They are trying to have information for us each Friday.  It could be that to design something takes over 1000 hrs of renderings to get exactly a final product or even more.  Still though we feel like a fish in a hook waiting for something.  I feel like we’re the stock holders here not being impressed either.   Since most like were going to support this kick starter to be able to fund ark 2 at least give something back to those supporting this franchise.   

lol obviously need more ink for the dread thats why its taking so long ...... and next week for the big reveal of it ? the 21th of Oct ?

Dam u guys realllllllllly are leaving the bait to the VERY end ... 

Hope you read the ToS / rules of Steam .... you know for posting a product to sell 2 weeks notice etc? or does WC and Snail bypass that since already existing product? still needs a steam / PS / Xbox page anyways ... 

PS crap CC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 2

8 minutes ago, Calidine00 said:

They are trying to have information for us each Friday.  It could be that to design something takes over 1000 hrs of renderings to get exactly a final product or even more.  Still though we feel like a fish in a hook waiting for something.  I feel like we’re the stock holders here not being impressed either.   Since most like were going to support this kick starter to be able to fund ark 2 at least give something back to those supporting this franchise.   

Different people do different jobs aka the person doing these does not actively work on ASA or at least has limited input compared to a PR standpoint of which the CC should be..... but yes the waiting for ANY REAL in GAME footage / SS is taking far too long

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1