Community Crunch 382: Official Server Saves and Community Corner

StudioWildcard

On 10/6/2023 at 5:59 PM, StudioWildcard said:

welcome_crunch2023-1.png

We're still recuperating after completing the Shastasaurus' saddle and dossier last week 😅, but we are hard at work on the concept and dossier for the mighty Dreadnoughtus.  Be on the lookout for the concept and dossier in the coming weeks!

We are thrilled about the arrival of all the community-voted creatures in ARK: Survival Ascended and can't wait to see how they integrate with the diverse wildlife on the existing maps!

ASE_OfficialServerSaves.png

To recap previous announcements, we have taken save games from the Official Network and have provided the files to you so that you can host your own server and continue the progress you’ve made on the Official Network.

Browse August and September save games here

• Since yesterday, Thursday October 5th, we be provided access to your PC saves and you are now also able to directly rent a server from Nitrado who can host your PC or console saves. Nitrado servers using the Official Save games are now available here.
    • Order your server today and save an additional 10% discount using promo code: LEGACY
  • You’ll be able to:
    • Access to all official save games for all platforms – PC, PlayStation, and Xbox.
    • Easily import the save game with one click using the web interface.
    • Have access to a comprehensive guide and FAQs telling you everything you need to know about hosting servers.
    • For more information, please visit this page.
    • Promo code is not available for XBOX version.

COMMUNITY_CORNER.png

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot Gallery | Artist Feedback Form

clipsandvideosblue.png

Creator: Kenflyer

EpicARK's emotional goodbye to ARK: Survival Evolved over the magnificent music of Gareth Coker. Who's cutting onions?!

Creator: ViciousTech

Watch Vicious Tech and his friends celebrate their last moments on ARK: Survival Evolved's Official Server.

fanartblue.png

Meiana chilling by @ewo_zaur

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_382_ewo_zaur_1

Sinomacrops is baby by ark-erika

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_382_ark-erika_

A selection of berries by @SoupAscended

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_382_SoupAscend

Its her bug! by ArrowArtz

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_382_ArrowArtz_

Thank you for everything, ARK by @DemonistraR

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_382_Demonistra

Memories by @WolfTek7

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_382_WolfTek7_1

Hе-heh, knives.. by @ScutalTheLizard

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_382_ScutalTheL

acreenshotsblue.png

Screenshot by AlphaExotic

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_382_AlphaExoti

The final goodbye by AKMIA

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_382_AKMIA_1920

Screenshot by nikarel

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_382_nikarel_19

Enjoy your weekend!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Threads: threads.net/@survivetheark
Official Wiki: ark.wiki.gg

View full article

I was hoping that at least they would leave the primitive plus without so many bugs, maps without animals, personally I liked Ark more in its primitive form and I was hoping that when they finished they would leave it repaired, I hope that in Ark Asa they will return to the primitive plus and get a lot of use out of it.

1 hour ago, Madlax1972 said:

Has anybody else looked more closely at the spine image? The spine appears more detailed and also the foliage and water. Is it possible that this is a screenshot from ASA?

That is not an ASA SS ... IF it is then ive been playing ASE on UE5 setting .... and or WC have done sweet FA on the game so far .....

17 hours ago, MMaas said:

Neither the PvE nor the PvP crowd cares about you but your toxic attidude stinks, oh mighty true PvP grinding god.
Personaly I'm interested in everyones opinion in a healthy discussion and everyone who does not care about other than their own opinion should just crawl back under a rock in his mothers basement instead of participating in open discussions.

Your first reply to me set the tone for this conversation. Don’t throw daggers and then act surprised when they are sent back your way.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Rocker323 said:

Your first reply to me set the tone for this conversation. Don’t throw daggers and then act surprised when they are sent back your way.

As far as I can see in this thread I did not respond to you earlier so I presume you tried talking to a mirror?
(Also, what daggers were thrown at me???)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

On 10/9/2023 at 4:00 PM, Madlax1972 said:

Has anybody else looked more closely at the spine image? The spine appears more detailed and also the foliage and water. Is it possible that this is a screenshot from ASA?

Very interesting observations, but I think it’s from ASE. It’s an image of Fjordur, so unless they’re further ahead than we thought. It’s ASE, plus the Spino has some spots that look like it’s a creature from ASE. The plant life is also the same. The only thing I could see that isn’t a possibly ASE is the water itself, that does look strangely different from what water I normally see in Ark (but it could be that this is run on a really good pc.)

• Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 5:39 AM, MMaas said:

As far as I can see in this thread I did not respond to you earlier so I presume you tried talking to a mirror?
(Also, what daggers were thrown at me???)

I think he thought you were one of the people he initiated with earlier like me or TyrantX (most likely the latter as it was the post he quoted and sparked controversy.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AmanaTishala said:

Pretty sure your team has a scammer trying to pose as you on Facebook claiming to give away ps5 to fans! 

These scam profiles are everywhere, "free PS5/bitcoin/nft/shoe laces, contact me at..." is almost always random and not affiliated to the team.
Just ignore or report as scam are the best options to respond.

• Like 1

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Trucountry5368 said:

A whole in-game community gone.  3000+ hours in Ark for me and I am sure a lot of others, all of the DLC purchased for countless people, all gone. Wildcard wants us to pay all over again for it on a new engine and won't even give us something to look at. Something sounds way off about this. 

You don't have to pay for the DLCs again. They are all included in ASA.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MMaas said:

These scam profiles are everywhere, "free PS5/bitcoin/nft/shoe laces, contact me at..." is almost always random and not affiliated to the team.

Or call that number a record it. Messing with them. I once had the guy believing my name Shan Anagan

On 10/12/2023 at 12:03 PM, Trucountry5368 said:

A whole in-game community gone.  3000+ hours in Ark for me and I am sure a lot of others, all of the DLC purchased for countless people, all gone. Wildcard wants us to pay all over again for it on a new engine and won't even give us something to look at. Something sounds way off about this. 

Having no previews yet is very strange, I agree - but the DLCs are all coming for free simply for having ASA. There is meant to be a new, paid DLC also, but everything in ASE is getting ported for free to ASA.

Some of you have heard my comments before. This unreal 5 update. I the biggest money scam in the gaming industry to date. We all know wild card has had money problems due to poor management and now we found out that millions of dollar when into a car company that failed. By the owner. The recent selling of game save files to Nitrado to receive the 4 million plus dollars. Is huge hit to players. But it is what is it is. I just hope if October comes around, and the game gets released. We don’t get the same game that was rerendered with most of the models or objects replaced. The code still the same with all the same old bugs. We all know which bugs that I’m taking about. Because if it’s all still there it would true be the biggest scam in gaming history. All this so they can get more money for same old game.

On 10/11/2023 at 10:53 PM, MMaas said:

Oh, I reported it on fb as well but thought I'd mention it here too, just in case. 

• Thanks 1