What Time Will Genesis 2 Be Released

BigBorris07

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes. you are right. i don`t have Gen II. i just check some of my old recording and i had 327.10 so i don`t know what the 3gb update was for.

hello Moonie1

if you look at your ark Content\Genesis2 folder you will see we already have some of the gen II files. we are only waiting for the map files that are about 2gb if you look at map\Genesis

If the DLC did not genuinely look as good as it does, there would be no feeling of frustration. I have not been this eager to play since the first couple days of Aberration. I love that map and this one looks better. Never cared for some of the others because the challenge is just not there for PVE. The trailer dropped a few mins ago. Looks tasty.

1 hour ago, APlayerOfArk said:

started downloading a 3gb update on steam 

No way is any of the DLC a 3GB download. I'd say 30GB at the minimum, possibly 60GB.

Also, I've exited Steam and reopened it and nothing's downloaded. I do have mods installed, too. Exiting Steam and reopening it when it's not downloading and update that's been released always gets it to start downloading the update, especially having Steam prioritize the updates.

Archived