Community Crunch 241: Fear Evolved 4, Live Tuning System, Network Improvements, and More!

StudioWildcard

On 10/15/2019 at 2:24 AM, Goatius said:

Hell Yeah brother

On 10/28/2016 at 6:17 PM, ImChuckNorris2 said:

You're probably on PC aren't you.

That's just BS.. So now we Xbox players will have total of 4 days missing? Better let the event run for it's full duration then. Wildcard better let the event run longer, just like with ARK: Fear Evolved 2 back in 2016 to make up for the loss.

Edited by ArkCarno94
Fixed a typo

• Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, dttb99 said:

I have not received the download for the new event. what ever came out on October 9th. I got nothing!! My game is at 314.7, i received a small update of 30mg and nothing else. NO HALLOWEEN!!!!! This need to be fixed

October 9th? Get with the present dude!

As for the event, check the news linked at the top of the forum.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/announcement/419-updated-fear-evolved-news/

On 10/9/2020 at 7:17 PM, WizarDcw said:

What they honestly need to do , to revive the game is fix all duping, meshing ,hacking (basically all cheating methods) and also make a ban for insiding because its killing the game(new tribes cant be made and megatribes dont recruit randoms) they need to do all that, then wipe all official servers and let players start again clean.

They are working on the meshing and have been for awhile, I doubt they can fix* all of that* in a short time period. And wipe all servers are you 🤪??? Some of us have worked super hard to be where we are and just because someone else isn't there is no reason to impose a penalty on everyone else. So no please WC don't do that for 1 beach bob that can't cut it.

Edited by Sativa420

7 hours ago, GP said:

is the event going to activate automatically on unoficial or we need to put the switch? Isually these event activate automatically, but some time ago there was one witch did not and required the switch

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, Giorgino87 said:

is the event going to activate automatically on unoficial or we need to put the switch? Isually these event activate automatically, but some time ago there was one witch did not and required the switch

As stated in the first post it will require:

This event can be manually activated with the server arg parameter: -ActiveEvent=FearEvolved

• Volunteer Moderator
52 minutes ago, Dardrese said:

Why is mating interval still at 0.5? Should be 2x. Come on wild card, get it together. Screenshot_20201023-061513_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3034df95306dccbaadd085e2536ff7a1.jpg

You need to understand how that line works.

Normally mating interval is 1.0.

If you make it 2.0 then it DOUBLES the amount of times between mating, whereas 0.5 HALVES the time.

So the settings are 2x.

This is complete BS. I wouldnt be upset if this wasn't happening all the time. Why is it xbox is constantly behind on receiving updates and patches.  Ive been a day 1 player on xbox and I've been loyal thru all the headache and im over it. I paid just as much as everyone else and now your telling me I'm losing time on content. I didnt get to negotiate the price on all the DLC's that I've purchased.  But you get to take time for a limited time event. Thank you again for taking from the xbox community. 

I would like to know why you do such a bad job with primitive plus  ps4every time there is an update, you have a bug, you never put an event for us, you don't watch seem to care about the bugs, it seems to me a lack of respect for those of us who play and buy the game if you don't want support to primitive plus remove it directly. it is a shame that you do not support Prim plus or seem to care about our game play experience.

On 10/9/2020 at 8:43 PM, ltbosox said:

You want to reduce in game lag on servers? The easiest thing you can do which would have the highest positive impact would be to implement an official Discord bot that would relay tribe logs and have customizable event alerts that could be added to any Discord server. That way people don't have to stay logged in, rendering huge bases, to stream logs.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 hours ago, SkyNet600 said:

since i m a new player and mostly only play on Crystal  insles where do dodorex and dodwyv apear?

do i need to go to other maps to find ghost and the other dinos?

thank you

DodoRex spawns on The Island, and Dodo Wyvern spawns on Scorched Earth.