Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

19 hours ago, SaintNexcis said:

I'm having the same issue but with NA-PVP-XboxOfficial-LostIslan1762.

By the way, your server is not showing up for me either.

Thanks for checking - that official server still isn’t up. An old school player just told me some official servers are set for deletion….and there’s no warning …..if you’re on official servers….I can confirm, it’s probably pointless to keep anything of value on there. You’re gonna lose it all just like I’ve just lost.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Minja said:

An old school player just told me some official servers are set for deletion….and there’s no warning

That person is full of 💩. Nothing is set to be deleted and when WildCard does take down servers they give you weeks of warning to move.

On 6/19/2022 at 4:58 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

That person is full of 💩. Nothing is set to be deleted and when WildCard does take down servers they give you weeks of warning to move.

Could be full of it…but still no official server restored day 9…..and there was no warning at all.

maybe the server got overwritten when they deployed the fjorder map?? Who knows? as no tickets are being responded too anyway (even past the 2-3 business days response time).

seems like it’s deleted.

• Volunteer Moderator
29 minutes ago, Minja said:

Could be full of it…but still no official server restored day 9…..and there was no warning at all.

maybe the server got overwritten when they deployed the fjorder map?? Who knows? as no tickets are being responded too anyway (even past the 2-3 business days response time).

seems like it’s deleted.

I’ll double check with their server manager. Usually being down that long means serious hardware issues.  

12 hours ago, Minja said:

Thanks so much man - fingers crossed 

12 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

He's looking into it. Maybe more info soon.

Thanks for the help joe - the server is finally back up and restored. Really appreciate you helping.

crazy thing is, the server time was running even though it was unaccesible for 9 days- I ended up with 48 cryopods dead and loads of my structures had autodecayed including power generators and eggs for breeding spoiled. 

• Sad 1

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, Minja said:

Thanks for the help joe - the server is finally back up and restored. Really appreciate you helping.

crazy thing is, the server time was running even though it was unaccesible for 9 days- I ended up with 48 cryopods dead and loads of my structures had autodecayed including power generators and eggs for breeding spoiled. 

Man I’m sorry to hear that. At least it’s back up now. 

val EU pve official 521 been down for nearly 6 hours now very odd outage form done but still noting :( 

ouch server still down this is really unusual :( 

okies almost 24hours and still not up .... something serious has to have happened considering normal crashes are back within a few mins .. 

Edited by Duffmek
server still down

13 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

I'll see what I can do.

Cheers man. 

So the server does eventually show up now ....but I think there is technical error in the searching of the session list - what happens now (which is unusual), is that you have to keep hitting refresh in the session list screen over and over again until the server appears.....I'd say about 10 times or so.....then the server appears.....it's not an instant search result like before........

6 hours ago, Minja said:

Cheers man. 

So the server does eventually show up now ....but I think there is technical error in the searching of the session list - what happens now (which is unusual), is that you have to keep hitting refresh in the session list screen over and over again until the server appears.....I'd say about 10 times or so.....then the server appears.....it's not an instant search result like before........

In fact - that refresh method no longer works at all - server is inaccessible AGAIN. what the hell is happening? 

• Sad 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic