Do we want to see ACTUAL imprint percentages?

captyarrr

10 hours ago, captyarrr said:

I don't want to be too salty today, but "they" say alot wich will never be done.  I can give you loads of examples from the past 5 years ;)

Again rollback, again timers screwed up for my gigas/quetzs/tusos. 

Cant "they" fix this after more then 5 years? 2 More rollbacks and these will NOT go to 100%. Again.

And there we have it, 1 imprint and AGAIN  8 gigas to 99%!!

Thanks a bunch of  nothing again. All imprints where up to 94%. I need 6%, I EVEN GET 6 IN MY VIEW FFS! Stop with this nonsense of almost 6%. Give us 6 or 5, not these hopeless half baken graded numbers with these damn events wich are useless!!

I want an event WICH WILL GET MY GIGAS TO 100%.

Worthless crap breeding event!

1 hour ago, captyarrr said:

And there we have it, 1 imprint and AGAIN  8 gigas to 99%!!

Thanks a bunch of  nothing again. All imprints where up to 94%. I need 6%, I EVEN GET 6 IN MY VIEW FFS! Stop with this nonsense of almost 6%. Give us 6 or 5, not these hopeless half baken graded numbers with these damn events wich are useless!!

I want an event WICH WILL GET MY GIGAS TO 100%.

Worthless crap breeding event!

We had one !!!the charity event!!!! 10 giga all 100% imprinted...that 1% isn't doing squat don't worry about it ;)

2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

We had one !!!the charity event!!!! 10 giga all 100% imprinted...that 1% isn't doing squat don't worry about it ;)

I guess it does a lot if you have OCD.

We can never be sure how it works inside ark. I mean some stuff can do a check if imprinting is at 100% and skip the block of code if it isn't.

Archived