Element Dust / Replicator issue.

Rio4201

Element Dust / Replicator issue.

I'm not sure if I'm just not awake, or if I'm mis-recalling, but weren't we able to convert dust to element in the replicator at one point?  I logged on today, ran my Gachas on Ragnarok, dropped my dust into the replicator to convert to Element and the replicator didn't recognize I had dust in there or that it could be converted.  It still works when you convert it manually in the inventory, but the replicator doesn't seem to work at all for this. Am I that loopy?

48 minutes ago, Rio4201 said:

I think you are right, I was probably thinking about the city terminal lol. Thanks for clarification. I do wish they'd allow dust to element in the replicators tho, its soooo slow lol.

Mindwipe and put all in crafting skill and use a focal chili. You'll be amazed at the speed.

On 8/28/2019 at 6:08 PM, Rio4201 said:

I think you are right, I was probably thinking about the city terminal lol. Thanks for clarification. I do wish they'd allow dust to element in the replicators tho, its soooo slow lol.

No prob, i wish it was aswell, crafting it and then waiting the unsatable time can be annoiying but if it was crafted in the replicator it should skip the unstable timer.

Archived