Known Issues: Primitive Plus

Cedric

Orbital Drops not dropping absolutely BREAKS Aberration as some engrams are also bugged and can only be crafted by BP (such as Climbing Pick) yet no drops means no BP....

This leaves you helpless unless you know someone who has the BP before it got broken.

And of course the horror of transfering things off Ab.... 

Can this please be made a priority?

I have a Nitrado hosted server for Xbox One & Windows 10.

We're on The Center, noting 3 major issues for us.

1: Beacons, and loot crates of all kinds are not spawning. Admins cannot spawn in beacons or crates with commands either.

2: Cryopods keep disappearing. Cryopods are disappearing whenever they are crafted organically, when they are spawned in, when they are crafted using gcm, and when they are crafted off the blueprint.

They disappear from the inventory or any player with or without a dino cryo'd. They also disappear when inside the cryofridges regardless of if they're dinos cryo'd in them as well.

3: Any weapons spawned in by admins (trackers, gps's, etc.) are also disappearing from inventories.

Can we get an estimated date on when this will be addressed?

• Like 1

Kibble does not tame right on xbox pve prim plus cross ark 4 ragnarok. You can make it just fine but it does not work on ankys and many other dinos. It gives .2% each feeding and lowers the taming effectiveness. Drops of course still do not work. Just a fyi. Can we please get some response to the progress on these issues. I can confirm these issues as I have tried within the past hour. It s may 2nd, 2019 and it is still broken. Many on our server have left to play Conan now. I want them to play Ark so please fix immediately.

Hey wildcard mailboxes on Xbox cause the overlay to get locked on the screen which forces players to restart the game. Also I’d like if there is like a 1 in 100 chance that mail fails to make it to a destination just like irl possibly a dodo would spawn with the mail in its inventory just as a joke if not always at least on April 1 Thx Wildcard for always trying your best to make the game something that makes my day

• Haha 1

The kibble is still not working (tested for Ankylo, Ptera, Sabertooth, Sarco and more). You've to tame herbivores with Spinach/Lettuce/sorghum and carnivores with mutton. I've produced really much kibble and it's so annoying that we cannot use it.

The kibble is not working and no supply drops on our Ragnarok server. This is your confirmation that you need as you wrote.

Edited by Korkopadraig

For pc 

Glass can be made in refining forge but not in industrial forge.

Tranq spear bolt cannot be crafted due to needing tranq dart which p+ doesn't have.

Giga cannot harvest stego and mammoth.

Unable to access others unlocked or pin coded crop plots and industrial cookers.

P+ advanced crops and meat(poultry and ribs), babies will not eat.  Others have said cannot tame with them either, but can't confirm.

Recurve bow not as powerful as longbow, supposed to be more powerful.

Some bp's cannot craft in grindstone due to not enough slots.

Tek dinos no longer spawn after homestead update, not sure if this is intended.

Edit:  Forgot tek quetz platform with structures on it causes glitch, shuddering when looking-flying down.

Can't ride moschops.

Edited by Carhauler

On 4/9/2019 at 12:51 PM, Cedric said:

Better confirmation on existing bugs in Primitive + will help prioritize and make sure these bugs are getting addressed.  Please let me know if there's anything I'm missing!  

Gameplay Bugs

• Loot Drops - Some are reporting loot is not dropping while some seem unaffected [Confirmation Needed]
  • Canteen Crafting - Unable to craft the canteen
  • Kibble Consumption - Some are reporting the new kibble isn't working as intended [Confirmation Needed]
  • Kibble Crafting - Cauldron  is unable to craft the new kibble
  • Coal Harvesting - Some are reporting the inability to harvest coal 
  • Forge Crafting - Unable to craft Primitive+ specific resources in the forge
  • Mailbox - The mailbox isn't working on specific platforms (console)
  • Aberration Hazard Suit - Invalid crafting materials
  • Explorer Notes - Some are reporting the inability to see explorer notes  [Confirmation Needed]
  • Bee Hives - Some are reporting the inability to harvest beeswax and problems with beehive functionality.
  • Aberration Saddles - Some aberration saddles appear to be missing
  • S+ Green House Glass - Unable to be crafted in crafting tables
  • Harpoon / Tanq Spear Bolt - Unable to craft
  • Lumber Glass Ceiling - Placement issues on XBOX

Quality of Life Bugs

• Snap Points - Revision on the snap points for Primitive+ structures
  • Collision Boxes - Revision on collision for Primitive+ structures
  • Damage Balance (Weapons, Plant X) - To accommodate for a primitive experience
  • Lumber Texture/Mesh Changes - Structure changes mesh/textures after leaving render distance

I am personally having issues setting up modded prim plus drops on my prim plus server. I have tried all maps to see if it’s map sensitive. It appears to be the defaults as if there was no code put in, like official server drops that are stuck that way. I have allot of experience setting up servers and have never run across this type of issue not being able to get the drops to change. I hope this helps you ark Devs understand one of the issues better. Thank you all for what you do to keep Ark fun and running smooth.

Edited by oOFrost36Oo
Mispelled

On 4/10/2019 at 3:18 AM, Beaverted said:

Here are some Problems Prim+ has , since long time and short time:

- Dino Transfer

Ragnarok/Aberation

Many Dino's are not possible to transfer to Center/Island...

Aberation Dinos deal many problems.. because atm you are able to transfer Reaper's but no Light Pets -> make them kind of op in prim+ ...

- Bee Hives

atm Bee Hives dont produce Bee Wax, only Bee Honey. Bee Wax is an important Ressource for prim+

- Hazard Suits:

Actual you only can craft them in a Fabricator + The crafting mats are ressetted to original crafting recipe with gas balls and  polymer -> was  prim+ leather and prim+ glas before

- Grinding Stone

The Grinding Stone has 16 slots but  high end Blueprints  need much more Ressource- maybe you can increase the Item Slots on these ?

- Plant Z

It is not possible to place Z Seeds into the Large Crop Plot

-Tepee's

Teppes dont work on Ragnarok, on other maps they work but are mega buggy - you want to respawn at the tepee but it teleports you to a random spawn area on the map

- Primitive Plus Structures

Many Structures are not Paintable.... Brick Ceilings Brick Pillar.. Brick gates, Lumber gates ..................................

-Primitive Plus Structures missing ?

-> Brick Behemoth Gate ?

-> Brick Behmoth  Hatchframe ?

- S+ Primitive Plus Structures (triangle)

- X plants 100 Turrent Cap

In Prim+ are X plants the only Tower defense (Rock Golems and Dimo Towers also possible) but  atm its  nearly impossible to build a base in an open field, because a breed Giga can easy tank and destroy all xplants in senconds.

Maybe  you increase the Xplant cap to 150-200 ? or Increase Xplant HP /DMG ?

- Beacons

Atm Beacoms are  dropping Fabricator super rarely .... I suggest thats not intended- plz remove

- Rock Drake Blueprints missing ob aberation (from drops)

-Primitive plus Vegtables

Since the new kibble rework- all prim+ vegtable doenst work for dinos anymore

-Prim plus Meat

- Cooked Poultry and Cooked Rips doenst work anymore for Dino Food

This pretty sums up our problem

Major ones are dino transfer is very limited and S+ for Prim+ 

Yo Cedric, there are no drops or loot crates on cluster 5 in prim plus. They have been down at least 4 weeks. Also new kibble will craft but it only gives 1% taming per bite. Prime fish meat also will only give 1% per bite on tames that prefer it. So all those can be confirmed. Also many of the advanced crops such as cashews with paraceratheriums will not work either. With no kibble, and no way to get upgraded items it is impossible to advance to far in the game. 

On 4/13/2019 at 10:40 AM, Mechanix22 said:

Playing Primitive Plus on unofficial Ragnarok server on Xbox One. Can not harvest coal (obsidion pickaxe on obsidion vein), can not feed queen bee for passive tame (ghillie, bug repellant, rare flowers), and no loot drops. Which means no industrial crafting, unable to get supplies for longbow or recurve, and well, no loot drops.

You can harvest coal with iron pickaxe on obsidion vein. Tested on Nitrado Ragnarok XBox server as well.

On 4/10/2019 at 1:45 AM, StarryLiite said:

Hi, I am the owner of a hugely popular P+ Medieval Roleplay Server Cluster for PS4, hosted by Nitrado. We have collected our own list of issues that need to be addressed.
I spend a lot of time fixing the ini codes to add in fixes to recipes and missing engrams.

[…]
And some items I had to edit/add to the engrams list manually:
•Fixed ALL Adobe Structures to be crafted with the correct P+ clay

Can you share the engram index of the missing adobe structures so that we can add them with "OverrideEngramEntries" in private servers? Or does anyone else know them? 

On 4/9/2019 at 2:18 PM, Beaverted said:

Here are some Problems Prim+ has , since long time and short time:

- Dino Transfer

Ragnarok/Aberation

Many Dino's are not possible to transfer to Center/Island...

Aberation Dinos deal many problems.. because atm you are able to transfer Reaper's but no Light Pets -> make them kind of op in prim+ ...

- Bee Hives

atm Bee Hives dont produce Bee Wax, only Bee Honey. Bee Wax is an important Ressource for prim+

- Hazard Suits:

Actual you only can craft them in a Fabricator + The crafting mats are ressetted to original crafting recipe with gas balls and  polymer -> was  prim+ leather and prim+ glas before

- Grinding Stone

The Grinding Stone has 16 slots but  high end Blueprints  need much more Ressource- maybe you can increase the Item Slots on these ?

- Plant Z

It is not possible to place Z Seeds into the Large Crop Plot

-Tepee's

Teppes dont work on Ragnarok, on other maps they work but are mega buggy - you want to respawn at the tepee but it teleports you to a random spawn area on the map

- Primitive Plus Structures

Many Structures are not Paintable.... Brick Ceilings Brick Pillar.. Brick gates, Lumber gates ..................................

-Primitive Plus Structures missing ?

-> Brick Behemoth Gate ?

-> Brick Behmoth  Hatchframe ?

- S+ Primitive Plus Structures (triangle)

- X plants 100 Turrent Cap

In Prim+ are X plants the only Tower defense (Rock Golems and Dimo Towers also possible) but  atm its  nearly impossible to build a base in an open field, because a breed Giga can easy tank and destroy all xplants in senconds.

Maybe  you increase the Xplant cap to 150-200 ? or Increase Xplant HP /DMG ?

- Beacons

Atm Beacoms are  dropping Fabricator super rarely .... I suggest thats not intended- plz remove

- Rock Drake Blueprints missing ob aberation (from drops)

-Primitive plus Vegtables

Since the new kibble rework- all prim+ vegtable doenst work for dinos anymore

-Prim plus Meat

- Cooked Poultry and Cooked Rips doenst work anymore for Dino Food

Kibble does not work. it only goes up 0.01%.   I tried it  when taming a bronto.  i have tried it on a few others as well  castroids and  anky.

gigas do not eat stegos or mammoth   

Hey there, just a query for you guys running servers on nitrado with prim+, I go on this small cluster of servers and they were planning on setting up a prim+ on nitrado (PS4), but apparently the backups every 3 hours don't work and would be useless in the case of a rollback, do you guys encounter this same issue or have you a solution?

On 6/3/2019 at 10:35 AM, Aikar said:

Kibble is known. Many of the issues mentioned here are old and resolved now.

It does work. What is your issue? What version?

On 6/3/2019 at 10:35 AM, Aikar said:

Kibble is known. Many of the issues mentioned here are old and resolved now.

It does work. What is your issue? What version?

We still cannot put Carbon in Industrial Forge therefore, no steel.  No beeswax in hives either with only 8 slots now.  

Several other p+ servers I've contacted have the same issues. We continue to submit tickets and post in forums but no fix.  We are all ps4.