Best map for silica pearls?

Amanderzj

4 minutes ago, Amanderzj said:

Whats the best map for silica pearls. Im on ragnarok and not having much luck getting a lot.

There's a cave in Viking bay where you can get a ton of them.  Center is very good for getting pearls, and if you are making electronics you can harvest actual electronics in Extinction.  The best way to get pearls though bar none is tame an angler fish and farm them off the ocean floor of any map, minus extinction and SE of course.

I’m personally fond of the ease of access pearls on Scorched Earth, just on the floor by the puddles near the middle of the map. There aren’t a ton, but I’ve never had too much trouble with the respawn. And red obelisk is the big cashe, as far as I’m aware. Again no diving required...it’s a shallow pond, and many of the deposits are on shore around it. Between those spots I’ve never struggled for supply.

But if you’re not as ocean-averse as me, you’ll definitely get the most pearls by taming an angler and getting them out of the pearl caves on The Island and Ragnarok.

16 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

There's a cave in Viking bay where you can get a ton of them.  Center is very good for getting pearls, and if you are making electronics you can harvest actual electronics in Extinction.  The best way to get pearls though bar none is tame an angler fish and farm them off the ocean floor of any map, minus extinction and SE of course.

Need 3000 for asc yuti saddle 

mining silicate on extinction isn't so bad, the northwest corner of the frost dome where it enters the forbidden zone forest there are a ton of silicate that are usually not protected by anything too deadly. but i think my best bet was taking my angler through the water tunnels on ragnarok. the entrance is near the pirate ship in the bay

Archived