Easter Tames

GP

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:

Todays tame. 140 male terror bird. Loving all the cyan creatures running around, just want to tame everything ! Only 3 days left to find that dream cyan/blue otter though...

rps20180407_221439.jpg

Run around killing fish, I got an easter spino to spawn that way, of course she was only lvl 5, but it's something! Also I forced like 4 other spinos to spawn, it was crazy...

10 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

Run around killing fish, I got an easter spino to spawn that way, of course she was only lvl 5, but it's something! Also I forced like 4 other spinos to spawn, it was crazy...

Thats what I have been doing, ran around the otter spawns on Ragnarok that I know about on a bary killing all the fish and otters, but no luck yet. Just a horrible low level green/red otter which I killed.

• Volunteer Moderator

Well this I think is probably the last of my coloured Phiomias from the Easter Event. Never seen an orange one before so not sure if its part of the event or not.

ARK__Survival_Evolved_Screenshot_2018_04.08_-_15_13_26_63.png

This is my entire coloured collection now. They are all from the Easter event with the exception of Red and Magenta, they were from VDay. Still hoping for a pure white one!

ARK__Survival_Evolved_Screenshot_2018_04.08_-_15_17_45_27.png

8 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Thats what I have been doing, ran around the otter spawns on Ragnarok that I know about on a bary killing all the fish and otters, but no luck yet. Just a horrible low level green/red otter which I killed.

Spinos are more efficient I think these days for that, super fast in the water and can kill with a wider range of attack.

7 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Cant carry a Spino on a wyvern round all the otter spawns ;) Also I need to tame a spino... its on the to do list before or after the tlc hits console. 

That's definitely true, I am on the island so I just was running a big circle up one river, through the swamp and then down the other side to make things spawn lol

Archived