"Under normal circumstances, such an exploit would deem a global tribe wipe, and a comprehensive ban for all players involved from our Official Network, as well as BattlEye-protected servers. On this occasion, we have decided that we will be providing a one-time amnesty to everyone involved; this means that no one will be banned or wiped, as the impact of the action would have been too widescale and have a significant effect on our Official Servers."

So, because they're mega-tribes they're immune from being banned, or wiped. Well, let's unban all the cheaters that VAC and battle-eye caught before too huh?

you have PROOF people cheated and you're not going to take ANY action? What the hell? They deserve to be punished, PUNISH THEM!

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They would make money by selling more copies but;

1. Operational cost of handling cases one-by-one, because I am sure there were innocent/unaware ppl inside those mega-tribes, is something WC cannot afford.
  2. Most importantly; They are afraid to do so. Banning that many, unfair-playing-addicted people, would result in a massive and long lasting retaliation DDOS attack by cry babies being banned.

The last time they made a change that affected something existing since the startm, it had a negative impact on normal gameplay as well, messing up stasis and dino food consumption for everyone, not just those using the targeted mechanic.

I hope there are not any similar die-off events because of this. ARK does not exactly have a history of big changes without unintended consequences.

8 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

They just need to make current official server cluster "Legacy2" or add them to old legacy cluster and open new "official fair-play" servers... Simple.

/s

Excellent idea!!!

But they wont do it bc a huge share of the cheaters are Chinese and WC masters (Snail Games) are from China so the ban is a no-no.

5 minutes ago, wasser510 said:

my guess is undermeshing/duping/bodybags or they fixxed server ghosting

well body bags were around but were only used recently, cause there were no need to

i also don't believe its undermeshing, duping hmm maybe but one that is around since 2015 ? the duping started with cross ark stuff.... that was 2016

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to cheaters prosper!

Archived