The Daily Slaughter

ForzaProiettile

This is a thread to list events, battles and raids that you took part in on PVP servers in ARK.

I'll start.

Raided a base today that seemed a bit suss. A small metal base hidden under a cliff. Didn't think it would have much but was pleasantly surprised. Waited outside the door. Owner opened it, then bang bang dead. I run in smash his beds and look in the Fabricator. Premade  2x Industrial forge, 1 chem bench and 172 C4. Not a bad haul. So I smash up the place a bit and begin to head off and the owner comes back this time with his buddies. I do a quick dash into the jungle and lose the tail. The loot is mine.

3 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

This is a thread to list events, battles and raids that you took part in on PVP servers in ARK.

I'll start.

Raided a base today that seemed a bit suss. A small metal base hidden under a cliff. Didn't think it would have much but was pleasantly surprised. Waited outside the door. Owner opened it, then bang bang dead. I run in smash his beds and look in the Fabricator. Premade  2x Industrial forge, 1 chem bench and 172 C4. Not a bad haul. So I smash up the place a bit and begin to head off and the owner comes back this time with his buddies. I do a quick dash into the jungle and lose the tail. The loot is mine.

video or never hapened

7 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

'Daily Slaughter'. Wasnt even a raid. Killed one guy. Big whoop. That's a murder, break in and stole the Telly. Was hoping for grand pitched battles and massive raids accounts.

We did have a big battle earlier in the week but I don't really want to disclose the details on that just yet because those involved will be able to instantly recognise it and this us as well.

5 minutes ago, ForzaProiettile said:

We did have a big battle earlier in the week but I don't really want to disclose the details on that just yet because those involved will be able to instantly recognise it and this us as well.

Fair enough. I do look forward to hearing about it or even watching it. Videos on youtube is about the only PvP action I get. Love watching videos of massive raids assuming the the server can handle it and the videos arnt just slide shows lol

1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:

'Daily Slaughter'. Wasnt even a raid. Killed one guy. Big whoop. That's a murder, break in and stole the Telly. Was hoping for grand pitched battles and massive raids accounts.

"Massive scale battles" are kinda boring tbh, based mainly on the size of dinos armies and the ability to tank turrets. Small, solo raids are where the real talent and fun's at. Nice job, OP.

Just now, ChargingParacerParacer said:

Ambushing one person then running from his friends doesn't honestly sound like much of a raid. Maybe that's just me though.

All done on foot though. It's all about the technique here. I was in and out of his base in a few minutes with a good haul. The raid itself was a bit light on the PVP but that's all I have to report for today, still scouting for new bases.

I used to find some pretty impressive stuff in halfwooden/halfstone huts like high quality pre-made sniper rifles, armor sets, blueprints and tons of resources. So base size and quality does not mean there is nothing of interest inside.

And covert/solo PvP skirmishes are more exciting/thrilling than large scale battles.

Most exciting times I had on official were the times I'd find a blind spot on a base, blast my way in, and without killing anything, steal from the tribe. Splinter cell moments grappling down from a cieling and escaping with a stack limit of ascendant and mastercraft blueprints before they even knew you hit them.

We did that constantly the first months that official cross server transfer opened. That's how we got our first therizinos, gigas, mad decent rex eggs, and tons of awesome BPs. Also kibble. Filled 4 fridges with kibble purely from sneaky sneaky raiding.

Archived