Seeker Tamable vs Non-tamable

UDGxKnight

So can anyone help me out here, there seems to be some misinformation. 

The dossiers say things are tamable but this isn't reflected in information on the wiki and such.

Seeker dossier very clearly says it is tamable, but the wiki and everything else says no? I am the confused

Edit: The dossier can't even make up its own mind lol, it has a check mark for taming and also an image with a survivor standing in front of a pack of them like they belong to him and yet not tamable o.O

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, UDGxKnight said:

Oh no I understand that but after reviewing the dossier I think WC goofed lol

Either that or you didn't read said dossier you mentioned. :D It clearly says there is no known method to tame them, which is obvious that they are not tameable:

iOVwfv3.png

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

Either that or you didn't read said dossier you mentioned. :D It clearly says there is no known method to tame them, which is obvious that they are not tameable:

That is the point if you look with your eyes you can see the evidence of them being tamable as well. The checkmark for it and the fact that a survivor has a tamed group of them in front of them

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, UDGxKnight said:

That is the point if you look with your eyes you can see the evidence of them being tamable as well. The checkmark for it and the fact that a survivor has a tamed group of them in front of them

Hm, good points. Maybe they wanted to make them tameable and changed their mind and forgot to change the check-mark. Or maybe the description is tricking us, if there is no "known" method, maybe there is a secret mechanic to tame them? ?

2 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Hm, good points. Maybe they wanted to make them tameable and changed their mind and forgot to change the check-mark. Or maybe the description is tricking us, if there is no "known" method, maybe there is a secret mechanic to tame them? ?

It could be like the piranha, they used to say tamable but not actually be till now lol

The checkmark next to the tamable image is confusing but the picture of the survivor in front of 3 of them may just be representing them being less aggressive when no charge light is present as it describes their aggression level changing based on the presence of charge light? Just my observation...but that checkmark...

31 minutes ago, SirPeter said:

The checkmark next to the tamable image is confusing but the picture of the survivor in front of 3 of them may just be representing them being less aggressive when no charge light is present as it describes their aggression level changing based on the presence of charge light? Just my observation...but that checkmark...

That could be very true  actually o.O I don't see why they wouldnt be tamable. At least the nameless make sense to not be tamable :P 

14 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

iOVwfv3.png

It also states for the Titanboa that its untameable, and that the Pirahna's ARE tamable.

WCS isn't very consistent.

Seekers should be tamable imo so they can fill the roll that Dimorphs/Vultures have on the other maps - Small pack flyer that deals heavy damage..

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Frogspoison said:

It also states for the Titanboa that its untameable

To be fair, the Titanboa was never meant to be tameable. They made them tameable because players were asking for it (for eggs farms, etc.).

4 minutes ago, Frogspoison said:

and that the Pirahna's ARE tamable.

As far as I know, they are now tameable using fishing baskets.

6 minutes ago, Frogspoison said:

Seekers should be tamable imo so they can fill the roll that Dimorphs/Vultures have on the other maps - Small pack flyer that raptors poop up.

Maybe they will be in the future, who knows!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived