How to deal with player leading a rock golem to destro your base

Stalker29

Apparently another player lead a rock golem to destroy my base, why I'm not sure. I encountered this person while trying to tame a megladon in the bay outside their base. The player followed me and finally left after 5 minutes of sitting their creature on me to pin me down. About an hour later they were at my base, a good distance from theirs, leading a golem to destroy mine. Why?  I don't know. I logged back in 2 hours later, they were waiting and awoke the golem to start again. I don't understand and can only think they thought I was hunting to near their base, I was not aware that you can call dibs on wild creatures in the ocean or on land. And then to wait outside my base for hours honestly boarders on stalking. It's time ARK starting banning people or clans they are apart of permenantly!  Solutions?  PVE by the way. 

Grieving is what happens on tame capped servers and bored players (who cant survive on PvP so play PvE troll mode). Better defenses are all you can do, make sure the chat knows it's happening so they will not trade or help them out , once the server is aware of a problem they should help you by making his life harder.

Your name is Stalker29 so your projecting stalking behavior to this other player or something?

But anyways ur allow to lead wild dinos to someones elses base in ark. If this player leads golems or wyverns to ur base to have them kill ur tames in pve is allowed. Yes sounds crazy but its allowed. Why is it ok, who knows? What u can do is log out quickly then have orp protect ur tames. Then get some other tribe ur friends with to lead themaway for u. 

I can lead the golem away, just need the player to stop waiting for me to log back on then awake the golem. That's what I think is the weirdest part, they waited 2+ hours for me to log back on. I'm actually feeling sorry for that person without a life. 

And I can build gates around the base due to pillaring...yeah for ARK

i had the someone kiting a giga to my stone base destroying it but he couldn't get it to get everything, so what was left saved my spot. 

I spawned into the easy beaches and found a friend that let me use his base and  ankylosaurs right befor the big 8xharvest event a couple weeks ago and made all metal walls. returned and put up a giha proof metal base. I'm sure he was pissed 

We have a stone fence, which isn't much, but on the outside, I lined the whole fence with metal dino gateways, its like two fences. the stone to keep smaller dinos out and the metal for golems. Then we put human doors randomly throughout the stone fence and painted the metal gateways a different color to show where the humans doors are in case oyu are running for your life!

Archived