Something isnt adding up with this Evo event

JetJaguar

So they basically listened to all the new players crying on overpopulated servers about dino caps and instead of fixing their large flaw in world spawns or opening more servers to balance out abberation loads beforehand they chose to just nerf everything and turn off breeding to shut up the masses and prevent dino production.  *Thumbs up on the quality service*

4 hours ago, SadPanda said:

So they basically listened to all the new players crying on overpopulated servers about dino caps and instead of fixing their large flaw in world spawns or opening more servers to balance out abberation loads beforehand they chose to just nerf everything and turn off breeding to shut up the masses and prevent dino production.  *Thumbs up on the quality service*

Forget it, SadPanda. It's Chinatown Wildcard.

If you anticipated something without verification it is your fault. If you just looked at something but didn't fully read/understand it it is your fault. If you can't raise a dino at normal rates it is your fault. Wildcard did literally nothing wrong here. They gave a special event in harvesting, xp gain, and taming making it all faster but because you wanted to hatch babies its not enough and it's their fault? 

It is a SURVIVAL game people. Adapt and survive. 

The zombie apocalypse is gonna eat most of this forum in day 1. 

15 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

If you anticipated something without verification it is your fault. If you just looked at something but didn't fully read/understand it it is your fault. If you can't raise a dino at normal rates it is your fault. Wildcard did literally nothing wrong here. They gave a special event in harvesting, xp gain, and taming making it all faster but because you wanted to hatch babies its not enough and it's there fault? 

It is a SURVIVAL game people. Adapt and survive. 

The zombie apocalypse is gonna eat most of this forum in day 1. 

My Fault? your really have Strange Thougts.......... If it for 10 Weeks ? now with 2x breeding and 3x and now it endet without any warning thats not to calculate so it is not that fact that they disabeld it is the fact that they dont say last time 2x breeding for now so you can plan ahead thing. You know PPLs have Job and Girlfrind? Someday you be also in this Situaton and understand that this is a nogo like they do. I say ok i dont will buy any dlc until this gets better. And if other ppls think also that this is unaceptable i say dont buy dlc and contet from wildcard until they changed that

11 minutes ago, l4m3r said:

You know PPLs have Job and Girlfrind?

This is such a tired argument at this point. I work 12 hour shifts  4 days a week buddy. I still find tame to raise and play Ark fully.  

Yes they have given an evo event every weekend with the exception of release weekend but they have also stated numerous times that it is not to be an expected thing. That they can and have before not had them. It is 100% your fault for not verifying and understanding the parameters of this event. 

Stop trying to push the blame onto anybody but yourself. 

This is how I handled the event.

State in the forums I don't want one, we get one, I check to see what it entails, I see that it does not include breeding, maturation, gestation, egg hatching, or mating interval, I verify what I am seeing, I inform my tribe mates in case they missed it, I post how a lot of people are going to have dead babies from not fully reading what the evo event covers. 

I suggest similar actions for all future evo events. 

11 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

This is such a tired argument at this point. I work 12 hour shifts  4 days a week buddy. I still find tame to raise and play Ark fully.  

Yes they have given an evo event every weekend with the exception of release weekend but they have also stated numerous times that it is not to be an expected thing. That they can and have before not had them. It is 100% your fault for not verifying and understanding the parameters of this event. 

State in the forums I don't want one, we get one, I check to see what it entails, I see that it does not include breeding, maturation, gestation, egg hatching, or mating interval, I verify what I am seeing, I inform my tribe mates in case they missed it, I post how a lot of people are going to have dead babies from not fully reading what the evo event covers. 

yeah? Show me your Boss Fights? Rexes wiht more then 700% meele and 30k hp and then come back! Screen or it didnt happend! Maybe you rise a Dodo congrats!

And you dont get the Point too its not impossible to do it with 2x its just need another strategy and you have to choose how you raise it and you cant plan things if you dont know what comes.And that is what is very wokring bad in this Company...

25 minutes ago, l4m3r said:

yeah? Show me your Boss Fights? Rexes wiht more then 700% meele and 30k hp and then come back! Screen or it didnt happend! Maybe you rise a Dodo congrats!

And you dont get the Point too its not impossible to do it with 2x its just need another strategy and you have to choose how you raise it and you cant plan things if you dont know what comes.And that is what is very wokring bad in this Company...

Lol. For you I will message you my 45k HP, 800% Melee Rex's from my time on legacy. I probably have the Alpha Broodmother and Manticore picture hanging around somewhere too. Then I'll show you our new line of Anky's and Rex's on new official. They are coming along pretty good. Dropped a 150 Rex that got a stat roll to 382 melee two days ago. Not the highest out there but not a bad stat to add into our bloodline. 

Do you want to see the 100% imprinted Giga's we raised on legacy as well? Or the mutated Quetzal line we had going? You can probably check my profile and old posts here to see some of those pictures but I think I still have them on my PS4 so I'll send them out to you as well. Maybe I can get a few of my past trade partners from this site that have visited our base to confirm what we had as well. 

Do you want my time card as well so you can see how many hours I work? I want to do everything I can to prove to you that you can Ark frutifully even with a full off Ark schedule. 

It really is a game of how much time you are willing to devote but that is known coming into the game. It's a world that never stops progressing unless on single player or private and it is designed that way. 

I do get your point though. I have said on numerous occasions that Wildcard's communication and customer support is terrible. i agree with that. I also rail against having special events every weekend. in this particular case though, it is known that Wildcard doesn't pre-announce an event, they just start it. All the information from this event was covered as to what was included. Wildcard has zero blame in this particular case.

People need to take some responsibility for their own actions here. If server issues cost you your baby dino's, I am marching beside you against Wildcard but if not reading the information readily available to you costs you your dino's, I am on the opposite side defending Wildcard in this instance. 

I'll send over some of those pictures when I get a chance. Edit: I apparently can't send pics to you through message via my phone. It says it has been disable by the forum administrator so gonna have to go about it in a more round about way. 

I said Screen or it ditnt happend .... And a Screen from your Work Template and Girfriend too because i say it Impossible to bread this and Imprit 100% with a normal work...

Ps on the Legacy Sever i had 400% Meele Gigas with 40k Health and 100% Imprint  and thats yet also without Screenshot so ;D but that was a work of 3 Ppls with 1 Account so yeah for the normal Ppl the have to Work 8-10hours 5 day a week + family its impossible to bread to 100% without destory yourself

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

But the ark masses don't want to "play" and be "informed" they want to jerk around on sim dino and let WC solve there lack of preparation and decision making..

Archived