Everything You Want To Know About v257/v754/v507!

Jen

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, GeminisDaniel said:

Ok I'll do, but I didn't think this was an off-topic, because this is about the new creatures only and is happening after the v257 patch.

Thanks ShawnWolf

I guess you're right. That is somewhat on topic. But if you want your post to have a shot at being noticed, do that. Also you could try reaching out to a dev such as Jat on their Twitter. They're very good about replying to people that aren't stupid, angry or trying to troll. So i'd try Twitter if you have it. 

26 minutes ago, Snapshot said:

Has v754 dropped for xbox one?

It had not dropped this morning before I left for work.  But last time they said it would drop a certain day, it ended up being delayed last minute until the next day.  Wouldn't surprise me if this one follows suit, plus they haven't announced an exact ETA, only that it will drop today.  But yesterday it said the 15th, now it says the 16th...hopefully it actually drops today.  Excited for it.(8^)

15 hours ago, XxMagicManxX said:

So my character almost lvl 103 will now be 100.. and I'll have to reapply my points??.. I'm thinking the lvl cap on player should be at least 110.. you don't see many people over 100 Because it's difficult!  And there should be a drop only for lvl 100???????

well i can see how that would work though because you dont lose anything really i mean if they didnt have the ark evolution weekend that lasted well into the week people wouldnt be that high in the first place so be lucky for that it's really not that hard to lvl up if you know how to do it right i mean you're now considered max lvl minus the ascension lvls

On 5/5/2017 at 8:25 PM, ciabattaroll said:

There are toggles to show unlearned, island, scorched, and tek engrams. Furthermore, choosing to learn an engram will also unlock prerequisite engrams if you had not unlocked them prior (so long as you have the engram points to spare).

this right here!, that's GOLDEN! finally!!!

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:18 AM, Jtmorris said:

How about they fix the tiny tiny font so that we can actually read it without our faces mere inches from the screen? Not sure how that made it past anyone as acceptable in the first place. Does anyone in the office play it on console with a regular TV? : ) 

I have this concern too, i would love an option for larger text

4 hours ago, Bassmurderer1 said:

I was extremely hopeful that the UI update would include larger font for PS4.  

This is by far my favorite game but I cannot play since the April UI overhaul. 

Especially, when we play split screen. 

Same. We haven't played since, it's just too frustrating to not be able to see anything. 

Did it not change in today's update? 

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived