Favorite "unpopular" dino ?

DECAYIST

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, DaEndGame said:

there is a bug with the sound of the procoptodon landing after doing a big jump. It is stupidly loud and I have found myself with my ears ringing slightly from it. I'm not sure if the bug is still around, haven't ridden a procop in awhile, cant find any to tame. Then agsin finding requires searching and searching requires leaving the base.

That bug has been fixed

Terrorbirds, even tho their attack is still bugged, and the "glide up a tiny ledge bug" that eats all its stamina in 2 seconds, is still in, i just love em, got some for caves and a pure speed breed(quite the bullet) for fun trips.

close second has to be Mantas, they are tedious to tame, and have the stupid tendency to kill themselfes during lags, but once youve sat on a 300+ speed Manta you know why i love mine, but ive never seen anyone besides me use it, maybe because highlv mantas were untameable for too long on official.

13 hours ago, Quail said:

A sarco was my very first tame on official, but it's not only sentimental value, they are still pretty useful late game and I always will have one.

Pachies are my favorite dinosaurs so I have a tendency to tame a ton of them :)

What is a sarco useful for? I sometimes go underwater with it since it is very fast, but it's really hard to chew on anything with that mouth of his.

On Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 3:11 AM, DaEndGame said:

Yay I get to be the first weird one.

My favourite underated creature? It would be either the procoptodon (they really need a kick attack) or the diplodocus. 

Why? Who doesn't love the dopey way the diplo plods about and pushes you around. The Procoptodon renders people temporarily deaf, which makes defending against a raid harder to coordinate, plus who doesn't like bouncing along on a massive kangaroo.

Roo is awesome as an alternative to flying. Plus has better health and more weight gains. Stick a tribe member in the pouch and they can use a pike for fighting or tools to go around and harvest 

On 10/27/2016 at 3:11 AM, DaEndGame said:

Yay I get to be the first weird one.

My favourite underated creature? It would be either the procoptodon (they really need a kick attack) or the diplodocus. 

Why? Who doesn't love the dopey way the diplo plods about and pushes you around. The Procoptodon renders people temporarily deaf, which makes defending against a raid harder to coordinate, plus who doesn't like bouncing along on a massive kangaroo.

Procoptodon hands down. lol

On 27.10.2016 at 10:29 AM, DomiDarko said:

Really? I thought people now know that it is one of the best creatures to have. I breed them for succeeding in the ice cave btw. Tried it months ago and failed, but now we get better saddles for them and it shouldn't be that hard again. :)

Where can we get Dire Bear saddles with quality? I have never found one.

Archived