ETA, Patches, and Content 'Discussion'

AndrewLB

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Moretic said:

its not happening today...

i wouldn't jump to conclusion...yet

my advice is don't wait on the update, if it doesn't deploy 6-9pm est then it will deploy late in the night/early morn or they will delay it..

and i don't think they will delay it again.. so calm down and have a little more patients...

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, SasquatchJ07 said:

so why did they cut like half the content after delaying six times, what was the point of the delays then? i thought the delays were to get rid of bugs not content.

I'd just want to point out that 4 out of 14 is nowhere near half. That is very bad math on your part. As for the delays, yes they were to get rid of bugs, but not all bugs are as easy to resolve as you think they are.

4 minutes ago, ciabattaroll said:

I'd just want to point out that 4 out of 14 is nowhere near half. That is very bad math on your part. As for the delays, yes they were to get rid of bugs, but not all bugs are as easy to resolve as you think they are.

If a piece of content is flawed with bugs, and if that content will screw up the rest and make the delays longer, cut it. As you have, good job. Too many impatient people here. I'm anxious for the new content but I don't blame anyone, ETA is ESTIMATED time of arrival. If they cut content that has bugs, they need to fix the bugs, how can they fix bugs that are actively being put onto a live game? Then you'll all cry that the bridges you've waited months for don't work, ofc they won't work. You didn't let the devs fix them before crying about a release time...

Oh no, my megaloc. does 2 dmg to wood structures and has an open exploit to unlimited carry weight, this is so broken *cries* *cries* *cries*. Please devs fix this, blah blah blah.

TLDR; If it isn't ready, it cannot be released, sh and wait til it's ready or you'll only be more upset when they do release and you realise it's broken.

EDIT: I'd rather wait 3 more days and have working PGMs than have compeltely f*cked ones.

Just now, ciabattaroll said:

again as i have stated many times in these forums as it seems many people take stuff to literally, it was an exaggeration. i stated like, not only the word half. dont take stuff that literally. also the stuff they take out was some of the most hyped stuff in this update and most of it has been cut for months now it gets old when they say stuff is going to be in an update and then it is not. once wouldn't be a problem, its when this is done over and over again that it gets annoying.

4 minutes ago, ciabattaroll said:

Dude as a community moderator that's not the kind of response you should be making!!!!! I'm talking about the insult on bad math! Your representative of WC! You could have left it without that comment. All your doing is showing how immature WC and it's staff are. Not to mention piss in off the community you guys already have pissed off. 

Just now, Dimetime35c said:

Dude as a community moderator that's not the kind of response you should be making!!!!! I'm talking about the insult on bad math! Your representative of WC! You could have left it without that comment. All your doing is showing how immature WC and it's staff are. Not to mention piss in off the community you guys already have pissed off. 

You're the kind of person that goes to PVP and cries and rage quits over getting raided, smh..

3 minutes ago, Dimetime35c said:

so true well said

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, SasquatchJ07 said:

again as i have stated many times in these forums as it seems many people take stuff to literally, it was an exaggeration. i stated like, not only the word half. dont take stuff that literally. also the stuff they take out was some of the most hyped stuff in this update and most of it has been cut for months now it gets old when they say stuff is going to be in an update and then it is not. once wouldn't be a problem, its when this is done over and over again that it gets annoying.

They also happen to be some very big "game changers" so to say. Day and night cycles have never once ever affected creatures other than the players (and even then it's only a change in temperature) and now they're bringing out a creature who changes based on whether it's bright out. That's something that isn't as easy as it sounds on paper. I get that you're hyped for these creatures and features, but it's not like the ones removed were small changes.

Ok that is enough go take a breather. This is not helping anyone especially yourselves. Attacking staff is only going to get the thread closed and your ability to vent wont happen. Take it  out of this thread if you must. But insulting the game and staff who are doing a very good job under the circumstances insnt going to help you.

I respect each and everyone one of you and i as I said you all have something important to say but this isnt the place.  I do understand the frustration and anger but and this is a but not everything can and does go to plan. I am sure that when Jen can like yesterday or one of the staff will let us know what is happening. Give then time and respect so that they may come in for an update.

2 minutes ago, RequiemAngel said:

Ok that is enough go take a breather. This is not helping anyone especially yourselves. Attacking staff is only going to get the thread closed and your ability to vent wont happen. Take it  out of this thread if you must. But insulting the game and staff who are doing a very good job under the circumstances insnt going to help you.

I respect each and everyone one of you and i as I said you all have something important to say but this isnt the place.  I do understand the frustration and anger but and this is a but not everything can and does go to plan. I am sure that when Jen can like yesterday or one of the staff will let us know what is happening. Give then time and respect so that they may come in for an update.

Im tired of being let down. This patch had a month and a half content lull, which makes it even more agitating. There comes a point where you have to say "this is unacceptable, you are capable of better than this" rather than just looking the other way. Thats what everyone should be saying to wildcard. We should always be pushing them to do better rather than let them sink and continue to release incredibly mediocre cut down disappointing patches. 

The best way to deal wit this problem is to ignore it until the devs resolve it. I am guessing that these people (the devs) are gunna have nightmares about this patch and see bugged code in their sleep for weeks. I imagine they hate this patch more than anybody. Which is why they have become frustrated and made the practical decision to save unready content for later.

Archived