Community Crunch 405: An Update on Premium Mods, Eggcellent Rates, and More!

8 hours ago, typhlo69 said:

yall really need to look at some of the bug reports made in the bug section of  your forums. ascending is still bugged on Playstation 5 single player and none dedicated where you lose your survivor 

Same for me, My xbox single player has been crashing every since the map came out two weeks ago, and I don’t know how to fix it 

Please  please please  add a tap in the all items list on the mod page just for mods that are available for official.  Please  Please take this with a grain of salt. But the organization stink on the model list. Understructures should not have trink darts and craftable. I oh items like narcanorth Korean. It should just be for structures. All items that are craftable should be under craftable. All crafting stations should be under something else besides structures. But if you can't.

Fix that at least add the tab. So I know what I can use on official servers. Thank you.usrsneIeeebtt

19 hours ago, typhlo69 said:

yall really need to look at some of the bug reports made in the bug section of  your forums. ascending is still bugged on Playstation 5 single player and none dedicated where you lose your survivor 

This used to happen on ASE, and turning off survivor downloads prevented it. Not sure if it works the same in ASA.

5 hours ago, Marsella3 said:

PS5 player here. Just want to say I’m really enjoying Scorched Earth! You folks went all over for the new content. Thanks for all the hard work! Excited to check out The Center in a few weeks . 

In spite of all the incessant complaining I do on here, I agree, they really did knock SE out of the park. It looks amazing. 

SE in ASE was a slog. The color pallette was so bland, just endless tan with a few dark rocks mixed in.

SE on ASA feels more like a mountainous map than a desert if you take away the border dunes. A desert could easily be (and most times is) very one-note but SE is varied and interesting across the whole map. I dare say its the best desert environment I've seen in a game yet.

The sandstorm is pretty epic.

I love the wild elevation swings in the dunes. Makes them feel more natural.

The cool blue hue at night is so flipping well done. My base is in the trench, which is just visually outstanding, especially with the fiery red lava contrasting with the night blue.

The island was good but SE blows it out of the water imo. Cant wait for the center.

If they could just chill out with the storms every 5 seconds, it would be basically flawless imo.

Edited by St1ckyBandit

23 hours ago, PrimalNacho said:

Pls give rag a unique creature and let the gigantoraptor stick to the island🙏🙏 

Why? The raptor was already voted in for rag and you’re getting probably at least a year of it being on island, if that’s not long enough then you’ll probably never tame the one you want anyway

1 minute ago, TheTrueSpider said:

Why? The raptor was already voted in for rag and you’re getting probably at least a year of it being on island, if that’s not long enough then you’ll probably never tame the one you want anyway

Why not? Rag should 100% get a new creature now that the gigaraptor has been used up as WC's bandaid for screwing up the center launch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Brettskii said:

please add a in game store that i can buy the resources i don't want to farm. give us the meat and tatos!

Wait for Genesis, in game shop is pointless in a survival game like ark

what if they added one to minecraft where instead of mining for diamonds I just spam beat a mini game until I could buy a full set of diamond gear

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CraftyPotato said:

This used to happen on ASE, and turning off survivor downloads prevented it. Not sure if it works the same in ASA.

back on ase i guess i was lucky i never had this happen to me before. so i dont get it ts wonky to me on how they havnt fixed this yet. reddit dont help you get downvoted and making bug reports here ya get crickets 

13 hours ago, TheTrueSpider said:

Wait for Genesis, in game shop is pointless in a survival game like ark

what if they added one to minecraft where instead of mining for diamonds I just spam beat a mini game until I could buy a full set of diamond gear

well im not talking about a mini game reward system. im talking about spending $$ so i don't need to waste an hour finding bpearls or grinding the same mission. I know genesis has the hlna store but im talking about a real store where i can buy currency to spend in game or just buy the items flat out. Diablo you can buy currency to spend in game. Why let all the other game companies rake in the money?

• Facepalm 1

17 hours ago, TheTrueSpider said:

I get what ur saying, but there won’t be anything new to rag other than it looking prettier. Why is this a problem? Since it takes quite a while to revamp maps, were going to get a map that although most people love, there won’t be anything new to it. With no new content players will quickly find themselves bored by the map and will have to await x amount of months till new content releases. 

Idrc on which ark the Gigantoraptor ends up in as long as rag has new content. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Brettskii said:

I know genesis has the hlna store but im talking about a real store where i can buy currency to spend in game or just buy the items flat out. Diablo you can buy currency to spend in game. Why let all the other game companies rake in the money?

Don’t give snail any ideas… cause they would prob charge u 50$ for a silica pearl

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 4/13/2024 at 7:03 PM, St1ckyBandit said:

Why not? Rag should 100% get a new creature now that the gigaraptor has been used up as WC's bandaid for screwing up the center launch.

I agree. The Island didn't get its own unique voted creature because the Rhynio was added to A.S.E. before they decided to make A.S.A. something separate and then they didn't do a new creature vote for The Island. The Gigaraptor could be The Island's A.S.A. voted creature and we could do a new vote for Rag.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, PrimalNacho said:

I get what ur saying, but there won’t be anything new to rag other than it looking prettier. Why is this a problem? Since it takes quite a while to revamp maps, were going to get a map that although most people love, there won’t be anything new to it. With no new content players will quickly find themselves bored by the map and will have to await x amount of months till new content releases. 

Idrc on which ark the Gigantoraptor ends up in as long as rag has new content. 

I dont see how you can say that for sure given how frequently wc changes things around. Rags probably not coming until 2025. Thats plenty of time to do another creature vote or add an all new original creature like they did with the oasisaur. 

And how do you know Rag wont have new content or map changes to make it feel fresh? SE certainly did. A lot of speculation and conjecture being passed as fact here.

• Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, BigHorseCALI said:

When ever I try to go inside any artifact cave, large different color squares prevents me from seeing anything. It happens on single player and official.  I'm on Xbox series X. Killed the game for me. No cave loot or artifacts. I have video and pictures. 

Please report bugs here -> Bug Reports

14 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

I dont see how you can say that for sure given how frequently wc changes things around. Rags probably not coming until 2025. Thats plenty of time to do another creature vote or add an all new original creature like they did with the oasisaur. 

And how do you know Rag wont have new content or map changes to make it feel fresh? SE certainly did. A lot of speculation and conjecture being passed as fact here.

Do I think that Rag will come out in time? No

Do I want extra content for Rag ei: a custom boss, new creature, new locations? Yes

Do I know if Wildcard has a massive ace up their sleeves for Rag? No

This is what I do know:

Rag is getting the gigantoraptor, which is not new content by the time it drops

Rag is not part of the tall tales dlc thus no new items of the sort(which were locked behind a cash wall..)

Presumably coming in Q4 2024 but with Wc who knows.

My og post stated that Rag needed more based on the info that has been given, not less and I pointed out the importance of a new creature to said Ark. 

People who bought the base game where stuck with a remodeled island for 5 months and many started to drop out, due to lack of content, and, since Rag has no payed expansion then I don’t believe Wc will put much effort to it…and tbh I hope I’m wrong on this last point.

Edited by PrimalNacho
  • Thanks 1