Community Crunch 387: Introducing Dreadnoughtus

StudioWildcard

9 minutes ago, GP said:

Moderators are not responsible for a single thing Wildcard does or doesn't do.

So get this offshoot! You, as a responsible person, and different from ordinary users, stand at the level of preblezhonnost in communicating with them. You can at least say something. Or do they not understand at all? That I'm behaving wrongly. You can't say words that don't support their actions. As if we might let you know. Is that right in your opinion? Or you are used to communicating this way at home there. I think if you said any words, then you are responsible for them, and considering that they are messing up out of the blue, it's time for them to make at least some kind of statement. Or to be silent at all and not to blow any hopes. At least then it will become equal whether she comes out or not.

• Volunteer Moderator
43 minutes ago, Jakethatsme said:

Clearly gp will stick up for wc .since they are to scared to do it there self . And he is in bed with then . 

I'm not sticking up for Wildcard, the whole launch has been atrocious. Doesn't change the fact they said they "hope" to provide a more precise update by the end of the week. If they don't have any precise update to give then they can't give it.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, LordSithe said:

So I think the delay for PS is just in hopes they can get Xbox squared away first.  Kind of buying time.  WC is partnered with Xbox  I'm sure Microsoft wouldn't like it and would possibly pull funding if they released a product to a competitor before them.  And that is 100% on WC.  they lie and are so far from transparent it isn't even funny.  Its shadow games they are playing right now.  They are saying PS is on track still but no date for xbox  If I'm right I'm betting if xbox isn't ready by the end of the month they will make up some excuse to delay PS launch.   I truly hope I am wrong.  I just cant see them releasing for ps before Xbox with who they are partnered with. 

Idk, one would think Sony would get pissed if they are lying and putting blame on it being "PS Certification" causing the delay. Sounds like lawsuit material.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sln said:

So get this offshoot! You, as a responsible person, and different from ordinary users, stand at the level of preblezhonnost in communicating with them. You can at least say something. Or do they not understand at all? That I'm behaving wrongly. You can't say words that don't support their actions. As if we might let you know. Is that right in your opinion? Or you are used to communicating this way at home there. I think if you said any words, then you are responsible for them, and considering that they are messing up out of the blue, it's time for them to make at least some kind of statement. Or to be silent at all and not to blow any hopes. At least then it will become equal whether she comes out or not.

I have a strong feeling you are using a poor translater and thank you for the effort to communicate in english but it seems a few things are getting lost in translation.
The person responding to you ealier is a volunteer and not a WC employee.
The sad fact is that WC kind of abbandoned this forum, what used to be their main communication, in favour of Twitter or Discord.
The modderators here only make sure the forum is used in a decent way, they can't make any official statement outside that scope.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mike585x said:

Idk, one would think Sony would get pissed if they are lying and putting blame on it being "PS Certification" causing the delay. Sounds like lawsuit material.

I mean your not wrong.  They are kind of screwed each way they go if they cant get xbox ready by end of month.  Put off sony launch to wait for xbox potentially get sued by Sony.  Launch on PS and not xbox and potentially get sued for breach of contract   Lose lose. 

• Like 1

hey you, you console people

I get it, you're mad about the delays but there's something VERY positive about it: MS and Sony seem to check on the product more thoroughly than Wildcard or Steam.
So once ARK:ASA is available for your preferred gaming gear you MIGHT NOT have to deal wih all the crap WC / Snail distributed to PCs worldwide via Steam.

Think positive 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pidder said:

Hey everyone have you seen the good news yet. You are able to pre download ASA on your console as of a few hours ago. I was able to via my xbox app on my phone. I believe the game might actually be launching VERY soon. 

CONFIRMING THIS

currently 61.41 GB download

good luck survivors may Helena be with us

• Like 1

The countdown has begun! 🌍 #ArkSurvivalAscended is on the horizon with its imminent release! Gear up, survivors, for the ultimate test of endurance and strategy is almost upon us. Are you ready to face the historic and the unknown? 🦖🔥 Stay alert - the next era of survival is almost here! #ImminentAdventure #ARKAscension #notofficealwildcardstatment 🏝️🛡️

Edited by HumanSeriesX