Community Crunch 386: Community Corner and More!

StudioWildcard

On 11/13/2023 at 1:09 PM, MrCrash84 said:

I bought an xbox X today next to my PS5 for one purpose... Ascended.

Fell in love with ARK a year ago and hate that PS comes last in many cross platform games, especially now with no release date for Ascended. I can understand that but the xBox version better be launched at 0.00.

Ps. How are xbox users not completely annoyed with the controllers..batteries..really? xD

How sad for you.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Not sure why anyone's surprised at another delay coming from WC. With how far ahead PCs will be, I can't see consoles being able to compete. Games gonna be one giant P2W fest yet again.

Way to kill a good game before it even releases. If only a decent company could buy this up and turn it into the game it deserves to be.

• Thanks 4

sa  tue pas  un jeux sa tue  la communautier de ARK  a nous faire poiroter comme des c..... est nous démoraliser les gens ki son a tend du  la sortie du jeux ki était très un patient de découvriez  le  jeux est aux final nous encore attendre comme des c....  est que la version PC peu bien en  profiter  merci les développeur  

stay tuned for more information on the ASA launch for Xbox next week!

Better be one whopper of an apology this weekend. Tell us a week and a half  in advance that it’s gonna be Tuesday 14th, then post on Twitter of all places literally the day before just up and saying “oh btw, sike” and not even a peep on sta.com. 
Come on wildcard, get your act together. You’re supposed to be adults, not shy teens with a fear of communication

• Thanks 2

On 11/13/2023 at 2:09 PM, MrCrash84 said:

Ps. How are xbox users not completely annoyed with the controllers..batteries..really? xD

Rechargeable Batteries, Battery Packs, Plug USB-C cord into it (also charges the rechargeables)... All works. Or, Elite/2 controller works with no batteries you plug it in to charge (or keep plugged in). There's also old fashioned wired controllers you can get heh. For years I just had replacement rechargeable batteries nearby for super quick swapping until I got Elite 2 (in which also can be charged wirelessly. Fancy lol).

Edited by Mike585x

On 11/13/2023 at 2:09 PM, MrCrash84 said:

I bought an xbox X today next to my PS5 for one purpose... Ascended.

Fell in love with ARK a year ago and hate that PS comes last in many cross platform games, especially now with no release date for Ascended. I can understand that but the xBox version better be launched at 0.00.

That’s, in my opinion, a frankly disturbing and concerning level of consumerist commitment. It’s your wallet so do what you want with its contents but I don’t really see why anyone would be proud to tell people that they dropped an excess of 500+ dollars specifically to purchase a 60+ dollar buggy game that’ll eventually be multiplatform

Edited by CosmicSkeleton
  • Thanks 1

A question for the administration and developers. due to the fact that you are having problems with the launch right now. Is there a possibility to return off the apokalis server to the old ark, at the time of the absence of the ark 1.5 game. We were tired of waiting for the new ark to come out. As hatiki, I think it will somehow take up the work of the waiting players. And it will dispel a little negative gamers.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

That’s, in my opinion, a frankly disturbing and concerning level of consumerist commitment. It’s your wallet so do what you want with its contents but I don’t really see why anyone would be proud to tell people that they dropped an excess of 500+ dollars specifically to purchase a 60+ dollar buggy game that’ll eventually be multiplatform

You would be more okay if they had bought it to to play “Insert Generic AAA trash like AC”?

There is no game like Ark. I find it so fascinating that someone could even be on this site and not understand how much people love the game.

Have to know, what kind of player are ya? 30x pve

4 hours ago, Rocker323 said:

You would be more okay if they had bought it to to play “Insert Generic AAA trash like AC”?

There is no game like Ark. I find it so fascinating that someone could even be on this site and not understand how much people love the game.

Have to know, what kind of player are ya? 30x pve

Why do respond to him different than to me? I called it a dumb move, for the very same reason.
Anyone that spends that much money to gain just a few days earlier acces to a fun but flawed product should ask himself a few questions. Incase anyone spend over $500 for the same reason on any other game my (and very likely his) reaction would be the same.

What strikes me more is inspite your appearant love for ARK you didn't follow the news close enough to realize the delay was imminent. Also the insinuation that someone else is "just" higly boosted PvE only player does not make any sense.

If you are the dedicated hardcore PvP competetive gamer (read: toxic wannabee) why on earth are you even play ARK, with all his flaws and cheats, and not a game that is truly fair PvP without the constant change of rules?

• Like 3