Community Crunch 386: Community Corner and More!

StudioWildcard

I bought an xbox X today next to my PS5 for one purpose... Ascended.

Fell in love with ARK a year ago and hate that PS comes last in many cross platform games, especially now with no release date for Ascended. I can understand that but the xBox version better be launched at 0.00.

Ps. How are xbox users not completely annoyed with the controllers..batteries..really? xD

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MrCrash84 said:

I bought an xbox X today next to my PS5 for one purpose... Ascended.

Fell in love with ARK a year ago and hate that PS comes last in many cross platform games, especially now with no release date for Ascended. I can understand that but the xBox version better be launched at 0.00.

Ps. How are xbox users not completely annoyed with the controllers..batteries..really? xD

Pretty dumb move lol.
Every ARK player and his mother in law knows already for a few years what deadlines mean to WC and the ultimatly vague wording from this very CC indicated the delay was certain.

Ps: Hope you bought the Series X and not the One X, at least then you can play Starfield now. By the time it's finished ASA might have been launched.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, S790jdsteve13 said:

So they lied again and no Xbox release on the 14th just amazing I honestly hope they don’t sell a copy at this point they deserve ever bit of the hate and bad media they are receiving because they can’t do anything on time and constantly lie when they actually do talk I know no one from wildcard will care or even read this but it’s a complete shame that such an amazing game is in the hands of such incompetent people that are always making excuses and blaming everyone for their own mistakes..

It's still the 13th depending on where you are.  Plus they said it will launch on that day, that gives them 24 hours to be fair.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MMaas said:

Pretty dumb move lol.
Every ARK player and his mother in law knows already for a few years what deadlines mean to WC and the ultimatly vague wording from this very CC indicated the delay was certain.

Ps: Hope you bought the Series X and not the One X, at least then you can play Starfield now. By the time it's finished ASA might have been launched.

That actually makes me so happy. Didn't know I could play Starfield, I already planned on a gaming pc next year for that specific game (and Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrCrash84 said:

Das macht mich tatsächlich so glücklich. Ich wusste nicht, dass ich Starfield spielen könnte, ich hatte bereits geplant, nächstes Jahr einen Gaming-PC für dieses spezielle Spiel (und Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous) zu kaufen.

Elite dangerous hat auf konsole leider seit paar jahren stillstand. Die machen da nicht weiter. Genau wie beim ark clone Atlas wo konsolen weiterentwicklung eingestellt wurde

19 minutes ago, MIG said:

The grind for the dev team is real, I just wish the different departments would pay attention to feedback from them, and stop throwing out dates they can’t stick to, you have a great game, I would rather wait 3 months and it be playable than to go through weeks of crashes and bugs.

But at the end of 3 months they would just delay it and launch it broken 6 weeks later.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nanuqsaurus14 said:

We all know what the community who still uses outdated consoles and ark 1 want, THE FRICKIN THANKSGIVING EVENT. I don't know how game development works but can't one guy just copy all the assets to our game.  Idk maybe I'm just jealous or feel like ranting.😜

Events for Ark SE you mean? I'm pretty sure you can activate events on single player or on unofficial servers that you own whenever you want. :)

Might be able to for Ark SA to; considering that its code is just a copy/paste of Ark SE.

I don't understand why WC makes itself unbelievable. Nobody forced them to do it on November 14th. as a release date for xbox. Nevertheless, they did it and are now postponing it. Wasn't it enough that Asa wasn't released for all platforms at the same time and that PC players were once again given preference?

• Like 1

Pc is so far ahead of consoles. Don't believe me? Look up R0taderp, Barry Seals, Gang Bang, BLDX-BretxaWarrior, IDGAF-ItzYouKnow on YouTube and watch their base tours. It's impressive. They have tons of bps, breeding dinos, stocked bases in the best locations. There is no way consoles will be able to compete. We'll have to "trade" with them to be somewhat competitive. What will we have of value to trade? Thatch? Fiber? Nope. Real world currency. I'm already seeing people selling bases with starter dinos for $150 in trading groups. At this point, WC is encouraging it eventhough it's against CoC. This will force consoles to go to console only servers because consoles won't stand a chance against pc which defeats the purpose of cross-platform.
At this point, WC needs to either;
1) make current servers pc only, and release Xbox and Ps5 together with their own cross-platform console only servers.
Or
2) wipe all current servers, launch all platforms at the same time like originally promised, thus creating a fair playing field for all involved.
WC needs to make this right.

• Thanks 3
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Rhaya said:

Pc is so far ahead of consoles. Don't believe me? Look up R0taderp, Barry Seals, Gang Bang, BLDX-BretxaWarrior, IDGAF-ItzYouKnow on YouTube and watch their base tours. It's impressive. They have tons of bps, breeding dinos, stocked bases in the best locations. There is no way consoles will be able to compete. We'll have to "trade" with them to be somewhat competitive. What will we have of value to trade? Thatch? Fiber? Nope. Real world currency. I'm already seeing people selling bases with starter dinos for $150 in trading groups. At this point, WC is encouraging it eventhough it's against CoC. This will force consoles to go to console only servers because consoles won't stand a chance against pc which defeats the purpose of cross-platform.
At this point, WC needs to either;
1) make current servers pc only, and release Xbox and Ps5 together with their own cross-platform console only servers.
Or
2) wipe all current servers, launch all platforms at the same time like originally promised, thus creating a fair playing field for all involved.
WC needs to make this right.

ASA is less of an upgrade and more of an excuse for WC to tremendously cut their server costs. 

Watch as Xbox releases with a laughable amount of servers. And oh what’s that? Nitrado has exclusive hosting rights? It’s all a feedback loop. I’d even bet Nitrado capped the amount of official servers they can offer. 

Official is dead for consoles and it hasn’t even released yet. This isn’t even mentioning the rampant issues that will occur with cheating/exploits.

WC doesn’t playtest pvp and the players have always been 20 steps ahead of them. 

salut a tous ark a était reporter fain de semaine pour les personne xbox et

fain novembre  PlayStation je veux bien être patiaux mais faux pas abuser pour faire sa il on dut le sortie a noel ou tous le monde  aurais pue en profiter je n'ais rien contre les personne pc mais mais les personne consol toujours les dernier pour en profiter 

5 hours ago, Rabenschwarz said:

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi WC se rend incroyable. Personne ne les a forcés à le faire le 14 novembre. comme date de sortie pour Xbox. Ils l’ont néanmoins fait et le reportent désormais. N'était-il pas suffisant qu'Asa ne soit pas sorti sur toutes les plateformes en même temps et que les joueurs PC soient à nouveau privilégiés ?

pc passe toujours avent les personne Xbox est PlayStation c'est comme si  il fessait de bande a par il aurais faire du  pour le  sortir en meme tenp sur tous les plaforme comme sa il aurait pas u de preference est tous le monde aurais pue en profiter est on doit encore attendre