Server Instability & Crashes - Mega Thread

fury7103

Message added by Joebl0w13,

Please report official server outages or other issues using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

I play on server NA SMALL TRIBES 9090 and it has been down for 4 hours now. I have counted about 12 other small tribe servers that will come up for a few hours and go down for a few hours.. How the actual reptar are you guys a multi million dollar company and a triple A title.. yet cant even have a reptaring server function for more than 5 hours without dying.. then taking another 4 hours just to bring it back. I am not understanding how you guys fail this hard at everything you do. the game its self if perfect, couple crashes here and there, lag out if you lay in a bed wrong etc. but the server issues are awful and you guys need to go back to whatever IT schools you went to for game development and learn how to setup a proper functioning server.

Edited by GoingOff

since this mornings update game status has been saying deploying for over 2 hours also there are now 8 less servers in list then from last night  seems like something went horribly wrong ??? as the servers that are listed only show anywhere from 10 to 70 players in em but regardless of amount says even the 10 people counts are full when try join ???

1 minute ago, GoingOff said:

I play on server NA SMALL TRIBES 9090 and it has been down for 4 hours now. I have counted about 12 other small tribe servers that will come up for a few hours and go down for a few hours.. How the actual reptar are you guys a multi million dollar company and a triple A title.. yet cant even have a reptaring server function for more than 5 hours without dying.. then taking another 4 hours just to bring it back. I am not understanding how you guys fail this hard at everything you do. the game its self if perfect, couple crashes here and there, lag out if you lay in a bed wrong etc. but the server issues are awful and you guys need to go back to whatever IT schools you went to for game development and learn how to setup a proper functioning server.

Been down for reptaring 4 hours as of now. 

yeah same issue for a number of folks. Server I play on was crash 2-3x every hour yesterday afternoon and early evening. THen the patches fixed it and it seemed smooth until I logged off at 2am. Tried to log in today at 10am and the server had been down and continues to be down, for hours now.

So tried to hop onto a 23/70 server and it tells me its full/capped.

No queue as promised so I cant "wait in a queue" to get in server.

Another wonderful release..

Server was the only one not on the list from 5160-5169 not online, for most of the day.

I've already submitted a Server Down Report.

New patch... (25.27) all servers up, except 5162.... what happened to the server i spent hours building a stone base with just a primiative tool (on top of all the constant d/c and rollbacks?)

Edited by Grognak

This is crazy!

I want nothing more than to play this game, but can't. Even my old unofficial community is maxed out on their sever because no one can play official.

Paying money again for a game we already bought, menu simulator 2023 isn't going to last long. Which sucks because it's actually such a quality product underneath. It's like Jedi Survivor that was a great game, but plagued by performance issues tarnished it's reviews and revenue.

same as in the old ark

so if you just go afk and return you get a kick from the server right?

and facing that this is not a new code, you should know what to do

and it feels almost the same as 2015...

please give more servers, or servers that can handle 70 players

we all know that this will end like a lot of people quit until you can play on the server

dollie, jat,...

Edited by PhotekPlays
  • Thanks 1

• UnKnownCaveDude changed the title to lost/timedout connection crossplay
  • Joebl0w13 changed the title to Server Instability & Crashes - Mega Thread