Community Crunch 384: Dreadnoughtus Concept Art!

StudioWildcard

The game ark survival ascended is co developed by grove street games they did the gta trilogy remaster and they did such a wonderfully bad job on that.  That is the reason there's no trailer till a few days before release the game isnt good and they don't have faith in it.

Edited by atom357
  • Like 1

I really thought this was a joke. You post about a trailer days before crunch and less than two weeks before the expect launch and this is what you give. man come on at this point you are just making fun of your fan base for being loyal. thank god we dont need to support the people behind the game and website to actually enjoy it cause the community relationship is not there. you are oblivious to your fans. game better be worth it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Alright... We're all disappointed and mad and all, it makes sense if you think about it. Though for me personally it just doesn't seem serious anymore, the whole thing about ASA... The game is supposedly coming out in like 7 days max, at least based on what we've heard. Now, you guys as developers probably know better than anyone else how to manage an upcoming game, I'm not disagreeing, but... Straight up telling us that the trailer, the very thing that gives us hope to believe ASA is real, is ready and then suddenly being like "Oh, looks like that's another Friday where you're not gonna be able to see any in-game footage, not even something we said is done" (for whatever reason you've got over there)? I'm not mad anymore, I'm only questioning wether it's worth believing this is an actual upcoming game, and wether you guys know how we feel about all this.

Edited by RScorPioN
  • Like 6

Man that Dread looks awesome!!!! Can’t wait to ride it when Extinction releases!!!!

Welp, it that time again!! it’s time for another song!!!!

🎶Spawning in the snow. a dodo, a dodo, getting killed by a wolf. Oh a dodo day!! Respawn again, go get my stuff. Get squished by a mammoth, oh a dodo day!!!🎶

Edited by OverRannus