Community Crunch 373: Yi Ling Concept Art, Creature Submissions, and More!

StudioWildcard

1 minute ago, RaephClark said:

So to clarify: does this mean if one person submits multiple submissions, only one can make it to the Top 10? Or if we win the vote we can’t submit again in the future? Just thinking about those who spent a lot of time and made a lot of progress writing up and drawing dossiers and such.

If I'm not mistaken it's only one winning creature per person but if you were to submit ten than theoretically they all could make top 10

Just now, RaephClark said:

So to clarify: does this mean if one person submits multiple submissions, only one can make it to the Top 10? Or if we win the vote we can’t submit again in the future? Just thinking about those who spent a lot of time and made a lot of progress writing up and drawing dossiers and such.

I believe that means that say if someone had already won a creature (like the Fasolasuchus, Gigantoraptor, and Yi Qi) they cant make another creature and win.

(but im not an admin this is just my input on how I perceive it)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RaephClark said:

And for the second new rule, if someone posts the same creature as another individual, it won’t be counted if it’s lower in the votes or included in the comments?

• Wildcard Community
1 minute ago, Romuluas said:

I believe that means that say if someone had already won a creature (like the Fasolasuchus, Gigantoraptor, and Yi Qi) they cant make another creature and win.

This is correct

• Like 2

Just now, Romuluas said:

That does sound unfortunate, I mean I loved Gigantoraptor and the ashgcy did an amazing job! I was kind of looking forward to their Diprotodon…

7 minutes ago, Dragons54321 said:

Why is there basically no actual information about anything. Nothing about the mass conquest bans still. Nothing about ASA. Nothing about the animated series. Nothing about ark 2... I'm disappointed in you guys. How can you live with yourselves when you do so much to let down your own fan base...

They gave a fair amount of information about ASA so “no information” is false however normally they would have given us more information by this time. Well very few care about the animated series no one cares about ark 2 I would be suprised if ark 2 wasn’t canceled. The animated series is ready to be released it just needs a platform that’s why there is no information. 

they didn’t let anyone down they made everyone more happy then any other game company ever did.

Edited by Ikusu
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 6

Too bad, the dinos don't interest me in the least, I find these fast successive Keraturwahlen rather slaying and no longer vote. 

I was hoping for more information (pictures) how items will look in Asa.

But maybe next week..and I'd really like to see maybe some trivia mentioned about the changes in Asa.
Regarding the AI, if structures will load BEFORE the animals, to what extent the character creation will change, or if any ideas from the suggestion channel will be considered, or if they will be looked at at all.
And how taming works in ASA, whether that stays as before, or changes for some animals.

But WC will be sure to get back to us with more details in due course. i continue to look forward to ASA, but the crunches are very uninteresting, it's not really worth staying up extra for.

• Thanks 3

wild card,whats the  go? months ago you announced shutting down official servers, ive been pretty patient until now , playing for so many years and getting let down time after time from you recently,   no game play? nothing, in my opinion you have lost thousands upon thousands of players due to these decisions you make..   im actually lost for words, words cant explain how disrespected us as players feel.. how can you all just do this? is it the money? greed? what?    This  game used to bring joy but now so much disapointment,, please for gods sake give us some thing real and say sorry for all the f ups you have had part in ..... whats next weeks com crunch news? new dino vote for the next map, lmfao....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Facepalm 2

Literally the 20th community crunch since you announced asa and server shut downs. Not being hasty but can we see just a peek of footage next week? Please? There's no way you dont have anything after all this time. Also can we have 3x and it stay. We only have a bit over a month left why not let us go crazy with it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

This design feels very rushed and looks like a Dodo re-skin. Personally, I think Wildcard should have gone more for the concept design given to them, the longer tail with feathers suited way better then the short feathers we are shown. Kinda funny how they copied the head and colors but then just slapped a Dodo body for the rest. (As I said earlier, way too rushed with the design.)

(Quick edit: unless the tail grows longer the more feathers it has to use like how the submission-concept showed the creatures feathers increasing, which would be really cool not gonna lie)

Edited by Indozilla
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

20 minutes ago, Indozilla said:

This design feels very rushed and looks like a Dodo re-skin. Personally, I think Wildcard should have gone more for the concept design given to them, the longer tail with feathers suited way better then the short feathers we are shown. Kinda funny how they copied the head and colors but then just slapped a Dodo body for the rest. (As I said earlier, way too rushed with the design.)

(Quick edit: unless the tail grows longer the more feathers it has to use like how the submission-concept showed the creatures feathers increasing, which would be really cool not gonna lie)

I got to say, I kind of like it. Yeah, a longer tail would be better. But it looks like a Murderous Mutant Demon Dodo that wants to tear your limbs off your body and leave them where they drop. So, it fulfills one of its purposes. To be scary.

Edited by OverRannus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1