Closed. Ark: Survival Evolved Official Servers

ladymarina

Can you log into your  ark character  when you load / run the PS4 saves on the nitrado servers?

I rented a nitrado server, loaded up and started a PS4 save files for a server I'm active in, but it does not log me into my ark character; instead I am taken to the character creation screen. I know my ark character is there, I used an alt PSN account, created a new character and found my  genuine ark character sleeping 

Everything seems to be working apart from not being able to log into my ark character!

1 hour ago, DinoSnack said:

Can you log into your  ark character  when you load / run the PS4 saves on the nitrado servers?

I rented a nitrado server, loaded up and started a PS4 save files for a server I'm active in, but it does not log me into my ark character; instead I am taken to the character creation screen. I know my ark character is there, I used an alt PSN account, created a new character and found my  genuine ark character sleeping 

Everything seems to be working apart from not being able to log into my ark character!

I think you should ask nitrado support, since on PC Steam/Epic account and char recognition is automatic

33 minutes ago, Kayzen said:

De fato, vai ou não fechar os servidores oficiais? Porque ainda estão online então? Alguma previsão, notícia atual sobre isso? 

If he had read the forum, he wouldn't be asking this question.  for example: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/685205-the-closing-of-ark-survival-evolved-official-servers/&page=26#comment-3509867

Yes, all official servers go off on September 30th

3 hours ago, catnip said:

Ok, so we downloaded the save to our nitrado account. We can log into our characters, but no one is in their tribes when they log in. The admin is trying to figure it out, but no luck. Is there some setting that we need to activate for that?

I just put in a ticket for this. the only way you can do this is manually . this is what they told me 

As a workaround, I recommend the following steps: 

1) Become an Admin in your Unofficial Ark Server
2) Go to your Home / Base and look at it
3) Press Tab and Run the following Commands (press enter after each command)
4) setcheatplayer 1 and get near to a tribe structure to see the Tribe ID.
5) Get your Tribe ID / Team ID:
6) cheat takealldino 
7) cheat takeallstructure 
😎 cheat maketribefounder 
9) setcheatplayer 0
Now you are back in your tribe and you are also the tribe owner.

18 hours ago, catnip said:

Ok, so we downloaded the save to our nitrado account. We can log into our characters, but no one is in their tribes when they log in. The admin is trying to figure it out, but no luck. Is there some setting that we need to activate for that?

I'm having the same issue [XBOX], with tribes but not my character itself.

It says we can save the server and continue where we left off, but upon loading in I am no longer in the tribe. ForceJoinTribe, ForcePlayerToJoinTargetTribe, and all similar codes do not work, only Give and Take codes, but those require making a new tribe. Really dumb if I'm going to also have to somehow do the same thing for 15+ other tribes...

Original message I've been searching feedback for:

"Testing official server save but load in and not in tribe. It will say others are still in the tribe, until they log in as well, then not in the tribe. Is there a way around this? Because I'm not going to want to have to force tribes for 19 other players... And yes, I've tried all of the commands. Been messing with it all day. Only Give and Take admin commands work (I'm trying to avoid making a new tribe), none of the force joins do. Please let me know if there is a workaround or Nitrado command to fix this. Thanks."

Oh, and once I rejoin/restart the server, I'm not in the tribe all over again....

Edited by Mike585x
  • Like 1

So WC and or SG wont allow Nitrado to use FTP on these offical server saves for SAE and Im sure this is on purpose.For what ever reason that is I dont know ,but it also means you cant export the current save externally. So essentially your stuck using them or start back from the fresh save. 

As far as why your not in your tribes, likey they wont upload that file when they do the Official import. 

Nitrado wasnt my first choice for hosting the server. I originally wanted to go with G portal,however they are not able to fully load the save for some reason. They are " working" on it

• Like 1

Hi, having similar troubles.. looked at the Nitrado FTP wiki, the big problem I have found is that

the Official Save Files have NO .arkprofile files in them. It is only tribe data.

This means there are no survivors, just a pile of structures and tribes. Is there a place the arkprofile is saved locally (some steam file?) when you log onto official? That way each person could extract their own.

I tried using the official save provided to Nitrado, I couldn't get the admin cheats to work. Perhaps I did something wrong? I could takeallstructures and takealldinos, but it would not let me maketribefounder, it just kept generating new tribes and I couldn't get back to my original one.

Edit: I have also gotten that above admincheat list from Nitrado, I have doubled this reply in my ticket to them. Perhaps they will be more capable at getting a WC/SG response.

Edited by Zincht
update info

13 minutes ago, Zincht said:

Hi, having similar troubles.. looked at the Nitrado FTP wiki, the big problem I have found is that

the Official Save Files have NO .arkprofile files in them. It is only tribe data.

This means there are no survivors, just a pile of structures and tribes. Is there a place the arkprofile is saved locally (some steam file?) when you log onto official? That way each person could extract their own.

I tried using the official save provided to Nitrado, I couldn't get the admin cheats to work. Perhaps I did something wrong? I could takeallstructures and takealldinos, but it would not let me maketribefounder, it just kept generating new tribes and I couldn't get back to my original one.

I know that when you download the whole save ,from the website ( not nitrado)  the arktributetribe files are with it . I believe the numbers attached to the files are either the players steam ID or the team ids for the tribe . When I loaded my save into single player I just copied and pasted everything from the whole download and when I logged into the single player I was still in my tribe

Edited by Daganick

Here is the official save folder I just downloaded from savetheark. I have one picture with sorting by file type ascending, and one descending (to save space). There are no arkprofile, just arktributetribe files. If you have arkprofile data, it must be from a download before they took them down, and put them back up again?

If you are downloading them from somewhere other than https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/server-backups/ and finding profile data, please let me know.

Screenshot 2023-09-03 110037.jpg

Screenshot 2023-09-03 110113.jpg

Yes, that looks very different. I downloaded NA-PVE-Official-island47. For reference, I do regularly log in and play on that server. I keep a survivor on there all the time, not transferring between servers, as well.

Should I complain to someone? and who to?

Edited by Zincht
added clarity

Not sure if complaining would help...but u r right, i just downloaded the zip file and there are no .arkprofile files in it.

Strange. So either you try to write a ticket or you wait and hope that the final releases of the backup files will be correct...

sorry to not have better news....

Edited by Zargh

And the problems begin as I said they haven't thought this through it's a nightmare it's a mess there is just nothing that's going to be correct for console players. Which is really sad all they want to do is ditch. With them doing that every month they put Community crunch out I will be saying something.

• Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, Zincht said:

Here is the official save folder I just downloaded from savetheark. I have one picture with sorting by file type ascending, and one descending (to save space). There are no arkprofile, just arktributetribe files. If you have arkprofile data, it must be from a download before they took them down, and put them back up again?

If you are downloading them from somewhere other than https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/server-backups/ and finding profile data, please let me know.

Screenshot 2023-09-03 110037.jpg

Screenshot 2023-09-03 110113.jpg

Yeah I also downloaded a save (EU-PVE rag 42) and there are no .arkprofiles in the zip. It is weird cause I had the map up and running, and stumbling around in it (with a new char), I see a LOT of "sleeping" people. Both just laying around, and laying in beds. But there are no .arkprofile files. 
From memory (don't recall the exact comment) the community crunch said something about being logged in to the server while backups were happening? So it looks like that was a literal instruction - not just get your toon onto that server and then go to sleep / logout.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, Zargh said:

As you not have written down WAHAT server u downloaded i can only show you that in the zip file from Official The Island 892 there are both files:

image.png.5db5d88aedf7146cab49abe176d5fcc4.png

Can I ask when you downloaded that save? Was it before they temporarily disabled save downloads or after?

I say this because I just downloaded the same one as you and there are no *arkprofile files in there.

You might want to download the file again and see whether they are still in there?

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Closed. Ark: Survival Evolved Official Servers
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic