Xgaming08

Suggestion

The deinocheirus was around 6000 - 7000 kilograms (around 2k less than an average rex).  I would want to make it as large as a giga, since the giga was also enlarged this should be ok.  

The idea for this dino would be:  It's just as large as a giga / charchar, but a herbivore (although it is an omnivore in real life, but I want to give the herbs a stronger dino in the roster).  Also, instead of doing huge damage to dinos, it would do around rex DPS, but where it really shines is base destruction.  It would have a damage multiplier to builds (I don't know what, but I was thinking X4, I don't play a lot of PVP, so I don't know if this is balanced).  It would also have natural protection against bullets (around half damage) due to its thick lair of feathers.  This would allow for it to get up close and personal with the bases and create an opening for your tribe.  It also would be good for wood and fiber/seeds. 

It would be tamed via fighting it to around 10% HP (probably will be adjusted), then chasing it until it tires.  it will pass out, then you can tame it with berries, (fish variants if it would be an omnivore in game) and using honey as its "kibble".

It would be slightly slower than a giga, due to its short legs, but would have an impeccable range due to its lengthy arms.

references:                                    =D
Deinocheirus - Wikipedia                       (basicly theri but on steroids)

2880px-Deinocheirus_Scale.svg.png

deinocheirus_size_by_sameerprehistorica_d8k9197-fullview.jpg

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

56 replies to this server topic

4 hours ago, Lunaticgecko said:

You should a multiple saddle type such as regular saddle,harvester saddle,combat saddle and a tek saddle 

Yea that could be another cool and unique thing about it, it could have different saddles depending on what you need it for, as well as making it not to swayed tward the PVE or PVP side of things.

DEINOCHEIRUS 

A herbivore of a size that makes large carnivores tremble. Highly territorial and aggressive, the Deinocherius has enough hit points and strength to take on a rex. The swamp king will lay unfertilized eggs. Whoever tries to steal the eggs will die a few meters away thanks to his great speed.

Movements: Strong blows with their large arms and sharp claws make them bleed.

Tame: Steal one of their eggs (not very common) and eat it. he sleeps with tranquilizer arrows shot at his back. Make sure to clear the area as with low hit points it will run away and become vulnerable to other swamp creatures.

Farming: Use its snout to collect large amounts of berries, or its arms to gather wood.

DeinocheirusByHk.thumb.jpg.51cfde094af743f84eea6acae1451b33.jpg

8 hours ago, HumptyK said:

DEINOCHEIRUS 

A herbivore of a size that makes large carnivores tremble. Highly territorial and aggressive, the Deinocherius has enough hit points and strength to take on a rex. The swamp king will lay unfertilized eggs. Whoever tries to steal the eggs will die a few meters away thanks to his great speed.

Movements: Strong blows with their large arms and sharp claws make them bleed.

Tame: Steal one of their eggs (not very common) and eat it. he sleeps with tranquilizer arrows shot at his back. Make sure to clear the area as with low hit points it will run away and become vulnerable to other swamp creatures.

Farming: Use its snout to collect large amounts of berries, or its arms to gather wood.

DeinocheirusByHk.thumb.jpg.51cfde094af743f84eea6acae1451b33.jpg

Yo this is good AF keep going with the art.

On 1/13/2023 at 8:52 PM, TheGuyWithTheTopHat said:

My good people of wildcard we need big duck like i mean BIG DUCK so i suggest this magnificent BIG BOI of mass proportions not only is it incredible by its looks but it could have some interesting mechanics such a the following:

-This big feathered boi could have the basic nature of swimming like the Spino and be the first herbivore (but also thought to be a slight piscivore) the ability Hydration Buff due to its thought of tendencies of living in or around bodies of water (mainly swamps) so it would be nice to get a big hulking BOI a bit of a speed boost.

-for its basic moves it will absolutely have a claw slap inducing mass knockback and inflict a de buff to be discussed down the line, Another attack is a tail swab smacking creatures away from its behind giving it decent coverage, and finally it would have 2 roars one to be down the line and one roar long call for intimidation

-Due to its love of murky water this BIG FELLA would be covered in moss and plant growth it would have either a:

{NOTE THESE ARE NOT ALL TO BE ADDED AS THESE ARE IDEAS FOR ITS MOSSY NATURE}

Healing ability (when nearby tamed and allied creatures would receive a healing boost when eating much like Argentavis Rapid Regeneration).

Or maybe a Poison Inflicting Debuff when attacking a creature due to the growth on its Massive crushing claws (when attacking instead of a bleed like most creatures it would inflict a slight slow say 10-20% [or whatever is a balanced amount] as well as inflicting the opposite as the previously mentioned Healing Buff causing the creatures when hit to heal less from eating.

Another Idea (more Passive) is a Plant Maturity Bonus Increasing the growth rate of plants nearby in a radius (to be determined) as well as give them a increase in produce for our favourite veggies.

-other than its mossy line the second call would be a Quack to confuse its enemies in a way i that would make them sometimes ignore there commands.

-Lastly as it has a large size its saddle would have multiple seats and a special feature to gather the moss on its feathers to then distribute the Plant Maturity Bonus as previously mentioned.

-And now for its taming method it would be different from most as the most recent creatures are all away from original ARK as it would have to eat a fish corpse and then something special will happen as it has massive feathers and covered in itchy moss the BIG DUCK BOI would love you if you scratched certain areas on its body much like the Strider.

Thank you for reading through this, i have always loved the Deinocheirus as i love ducks as my grandfather owned a duck pond and as a kid i always loved feeding them, i hope you consider this submission and i hope you have fun with this creature submission

I Tip My Hat To You sincerely TopHat 

My husband said first thing that came to his mind, mentioning the moss abilities, would be to also be able to dry the moss and make a slightly better fuel for fires/heat that would burn just less than spark-powder level.

Life restoration

megaphalange of the Bird Mimic family gains its name from the large, club-like hands on long arms.  The large herbivore, however, is flightless.  Standing over 35 ft (11+m) though fast in its own right, the cousin to Galimimus was not known for speed but endurance.  The powerful legs allowed the beast to outdistance all predators, seemingly never tiring.  The hoof like feet gaining traction on even the steepest inclines. This climbing feat would often have the beast high in the rocky ledges where only true birds can access.

When it became trapped, the Giant Hand could wield its fingers as shields, reducing all physical attack damage to nearly zero.  Though its hands are large like its cousin the Therizinosaur, they are effectively useless to deal damage. Instead, the club like bones were excellent at stunning and draining torpor from would be threats. The duration and torpor effect scaled with the size of the beast... to the point that a moderate sized Giant Hand could subdue even a large Rex long enough to flee.

Being home to hot climates, the megaphalange developed another unique feature.  The beast could store water in its back that allowed it to survive in the harshest desert for weeks.  This water could be accessed by killing or damaging the animal and draining off the liquid.  The suitability to hot climates means the megaphalange cannot endure cold for long periods.

The Giant Hand makes a great beast of burden. With its massive endurance and above average weight limits, this animal was perfect for the long hauls across the desert.   The saddle can be modified to provide a canopy allowing even greater protection for its rider.

Tamed creatures were easily trained to help subdue and tame other beasts.  Its ability to defend against attacks allowed it to stand toe to toe with predators while deftly using its torpor attack to knock out the target.  As there are no beasts with the combined speed and endurance of the Bird Mimic, staying within striking distance is simple. 

The tricky part is getting it tamed.

Taming a Giant Hand sounds simple, chase the animal until it is exhausted and collapses.  Gently feed it cactus sap until it is rested. Then repeat until the flightless bird realizes you mean it no harm.  Take care that no damage comes to the Giant Hand or scares it during this process, or they will forever distrust you.  Finding ways to get the beast running without scaring it is harder than it sounds (one tactic is crawl close until it runs, then don a Ghili suit and race after it, removing the suit and sneaking up to feed the Hand- bring plenty of Energy Brew).  Keeping up with it is not for Bob as enhanced speed will be needed.

On 1/14/2023 at 3:52 AM, TheGuyWithTheTopHat said:

My good people of wildcard we need big duck like i mean BIG DUCK so i suggest this magnificent BIG BOI of mass proportions not only is it incredible by its looks but it could have some interesting mechanics such a the following:

-This big feathered boi could have the basic nature of swimming like the Spino and be the first herbivore (but also thought to be a slight piscivore) the ability Hydration Buff due to its thought of tendencies of living in or around bodies of water (mainly swamps) so it would be nice to get a big hulking BOI a bit of a speed boost.

-for its basic moves it will absolutely have a claw slap inducing mass knockback and inflict a de buff to be discussed down the line, Another attack is a tail swab smacking creatures away from its behind giving it decent coverage, and finally it would have 2 roars one to be down the line and one roar long call for intimidation

-Due to its love of murky water this BIG FELLA would be covered in moss and plant growth it would have either a:

{NOTE THESE ARE NOT ALL TO BE ADDED AS THESE ARE IDEAS FOR ITS MOSSY NATURE}

Healing ability (when nearby tamed and allied creatures would receive a healing boost when eating much like Argentavis Rapid Regeneration).

Or maybe a Poison Inflicting Debuff when attacking a creature due to the growth on its Massive crushing claws (when attacking instead of a bleed like most creatures it would inflict a slight slow say 10-20% [or whatever is a balanced amount] as well as inflicting the opposite as the previously mentioned Healing Buff causing the creatures when hit to heal less from eating.

Another Idea (more Passive) is a Plant Maturity Bonus Increasing the growth rate of plants nearby in a radius (to be determined) as well as give them a increase in produce for our favourite veggies.

-other than its mossy line the second call would be a Quack to confuse its enemies in a way i that would make them sometimes ignore there commands.

-Lastly as it has a large size its saddle would have multiple seats and a special feature to gather the moss on its feathers to then distribute the Plant Maturity Bonus as previously mentioned.

-And now for its taming method it would be different from most as the most recent creatures are all away from original ARK as it would have to eat a fish corpse and then something special will happen as it has massive feathers and covered in itchy moss the BIG DUCK BOI would love you if you scratched certain areas on its body much like the Strider.

Thank you for reading through this, i have always loved the Deinocheirus as i love ducks as my grandfather owned a duck pond and as a kid i always loved feeding them, i hope you consider this submission and i hope you have fun with this creature submission

I Tip My Hat To You sincerely TopHat 

I love the concept, a peacefull giant deunochairus after the giant killer carcha. For the healing moss it’s amazing we need a healer in every map. We have just the daedon and the snow owl. The owl is not on every map and the daedon is very annoying with his food. The deinocheirus can ne really useful for healing by producing moss to heal 

This is so close to getting back into the top ten, hopefully it does so we can get this giant rex sized steroid goose with huge arms into the next voting stage! I think its huge arms should definitely be utilized, so if I may add something I think having the ability to carry medium-sized creatures and toss them should be implemented. This would be a similar method to the mammoth but work on much larger creatures, maybe up to carno size? Or perhaps using its huge arms and size to physically lift small structures off the ground and place them somewhere else? Think of it like a giant, living forklift.  Also to help with farming and watering crops it could carry water in its beak, then once near crops it spits out and waters all said crops. A lot of big waterfowl are capable of filling their beaks with water so this would actually work. I really hope we can get this big guy into the top ten before voting closes.Apple TV's 'Prehistoric Planet': Get Ready to Meet Dinos You Didn't Know  Existed - CNETWhat is a Forklift? Logistics Terms and Definitions | Saloodo!

• Volunteer Moderator

Can't believe no suggestion for a small platform saddle.  Could see one sitting on top of that hump.   Enough room some small forges, or similar.

And, what if it could carry anky/doed sized creatures in its mouth, and when doing so, it is hold them just off the ground, allowing you to harvest and process as you go.

Give it a good carry weight, and this thing could be a great mid level harvesting setup, especially in areas/maps with no fliers.

First of all , no more invented tek dinos

Cool 10 next dinos should be :

Deinocheirus

Edmontosaur 

Ceratosaurus

Majungasaurus 

Dakotaraptor

Brachiosaurus

Megaraptora

Mamenchisaurus

Muttaburrasaurus 

And of course

Nigersaurus

Hope for the best

Meaning all of those...we get more water creatures if they extend the seas and add a better water physics cause water Boring😮💨....

next water creature top 10

Xiphactinus

Predator x 😶

Nothosaurus 

Orthoceras

Tanystropheus

Prehistoric whale

Levyathan whale

Fish packs

Archelon

Deinosuchus

Top 10 Mammals :

bison

Cavern lion

Arsinoitherium

Elasmotherium

Giant cheetah 

Lama

Opossum

Gorgonopsid

Eutheria

Ratel (troodon)😅

+Add insects bugs and texture all old dinos with more trees and plants ... ressources.

If ark devs add each dinos i told then we ll all agree this will be better than any others games ....🤩😮💨 Why idee Nevers take his true form most of the time...do some research about those dinos i choosed them carefully because i think there creative ...ark 1 will finish in beauty...maybe not🥲

Exactly...this is sad ...Why should we always 

puts mods on games ... I m not critic but you exactly right the devs hire talented artist for juste 1 upgrade/ dino per year🤦 ...you talk about ue5 lol...they didnt put ue4 as far im concerned i can't even call ark in series x 4k... Prehistoric planet 2021 is a great exemple of ue5 and it slaps...compare the detail and frames you ll see a large difference with ark. it is like if you compare Xbox 360 in 780 p red dead 1 to Xbox series 4ultra red dead 2 ...what's funny that ark is the only optimised game that does not looks like better than average 1440p pc graphisme. of course solo lagging less but graphism are disappointing it's lagging less than one x lol😷👾

d3a~2.jpeg

Archived