dinos randomly disappearing ?

Xxtheclashxx

Had something similar to that. Was riding around on my Therizino and stumbled across some old campfires my tribe had made a while back. I decided to destroy them so I dismounted and started demoing them. About thirty seconds later I turn around and BOOM, my Theri is gone. Uh oh, I'm in the middle of the snow biome at night with no mount and no cryo'd dinos. I decided to run out of the snow biome because if my armor broke in a fight I might be screwed. But then I see it, my Therizino on the other side of a little cove walking away from me! Turns out it was glitched somehow and had walked off.

TLDR: Dinos sometimes walk/fly away from you for odd reasons, search around where you were and see if it didn't just travel out of render distance. 

11 hours ago, Qwertymine said:

Had something similar to that. Was riding around on my Therizino and stumbled across some old campfires my tribe had made a while back. I decided to destroy them so I dismounted and started demoing them. About thirty seconds later I turn around and BOOM, my Theri is gone. Uh oh, I'm in the middle of the snow biome at night with no mount and no cryo'd dinos. I decided to run out of the snow biome because if my armor broke in a fight I might be screwed. But then I see it, my Therizino on the other side of a little cove walking away from me! Turns out it was glitched somehow and had walked off.

TLDR: Dinos sometimes walk/fly away from you for odd reasons, search around where you were and see if it didn't just travel out of render distance. 

I dont know why they suddenly do that. Ive caught many dinos just running away from me.. fliers, normal dinos .. doesn't matter. Always seems to be after a dismount and they carry on

Archived