No Death Beacon

rnurse

Hello,

I died near the Red Woods area on the Island., but when I went back the beacon is nowhere to be found. I went searching and died a second time. When I went back a third time, my second death beacon was found.

Can you assist me to find my first death place? I left a Ptetra there, and the Tribe Log did not indicate that my Ptetra has died. So I would like to get that lost stuff back.

I heard that sometimes your stuff might go beneath the ground. Please confirm that it is not below the ground.  NA PVP Official Te Island 185

Thanks

3 hours ago, d1nk said:

*wakes up inside the foundations, falling to my death after login in my base*

:Jerbcry:

Anti-mesh got me this weekend. A troodon bit me while I was hunting Turkeys in my tek suit. I was near behemoths so I flew over them but passed out before I could land. 

Crashed and upon the torpor draining, when I went to stand up it meshed me, insta kill. The torpor draining and stand up seems to do that a lot. Has happened 3 times to me but the other two were in caves so figured it had to do with that. This time was in sunken forest and I lost more than any time previously. Tek suit crafted from BP's (figured out about 25k ing, 17k poly, 17k crystal, 5k black pearl, and about 1500 worth of element), fully imprinted Giga (that characters only one and only about 2 weeks done), max damage shotty. 

Pretty triggered, lol. Then I went back to base after searching area for full 30 minutes bag would have been around and let it go. 

They do need to figure out a better way of finding character position after torpor drain. Most of the false positive anti-mesh videos I see are from torpor and the stand up or a dino pushing you under map (Magmasaur tail, Rock Drake wings, Paracer stomping on Drake). 

24 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Anti-mesh got me this weekend. A troodon bit me while I was hunting Turkeys in my tek suit. I was near behemoths so I flew over them but passed out before I could land. 

Crashed and upon the torpor draining, when I went to stand up it meshed me, insta kill. The torpor draining and stand up seems to do that a lot. Has happened 3 times to me but the other two were in caves so figured it had to do with that. This time was in sunken forest and I lost more than any time previously. Tek suit crafted from BP's (figured out about 25k ing, 17k poly, 17k crystal, 5k black pearl, and about 1500 worth of element), fully imprinted Giga (that characters only one and only about 2 weeks done), max damage shotty. 

Pretty triggered, lol. Then I went back to base after searching area for full 30 minutes bag would have been around and let it go. 

They do need to figure out a better way of finding character position after torpor drain. Most of the false positive anti-mesh videos I see are from torpor and the stand up or a dino pushing you under map (Magmasaur tail, Rock Drake wings, Paracer stomping on Drake). 

F in the chat

On 11/30/2020 at 6:32 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

I was on torpor when I died. But your idea seems to be the reason indeed

Archived