Upcoming Updates Discussion!

FauxWarrior3

7 minutes ago, ImpureFrost said:

Pretty sure he means besides that, I bet they will have rocket boots and jetpacks!

Flashlight I am so excited for!

Ichthyornis I am sooo hype for.. Pelagornis would be cool though!

http://ark.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_Features

oh true, true.... 

6 hours ago, FauxWarrior3 said:

they are adding tek teir that is cool, i wonder what futureistic stuff they are adding

to further explain what else, teleporters, force fields, Iron man-type suit.... plasma swords??? who knows, but when it gets here it shall be very, very fun! 

3 minutes ago, Selique said:

Diseases, broken bones, localized injuries....That will make things interesting! Dynamic WEATHER :D!!!!

I'm excited for the ocean expansion, updated Dino AI (Behaviors and such), Dino migrations, weaponization of fire, ruins, and redwood trees.

Updated Dino AI is going to happen when all Dinos are released ;) otherwise its like pouring oil into a fire resulting in a problem lol

Firstly, I would die of happiness if it was an actual IronMan like suit... flying... shooting... being a BA, what's not to love? I'm excited for Tek tier in general. I'm ready for new things! Excited for some of the dinos yet to come and mechanics that make the game harder! (disease, breeding mechanics 2, future AI update and anything an everything!) 

I'm excited for weather and anything else that'll take a bit of relevance from flyers. Also, the ALLOSAURUS IS MODELED, GUYS. Meaning we might see her sometime soon! Or not. Therizinosaurs and Lystrosaurus both have been modeled, textured and have had animations for months, but they're still not out. Besides that, I'm kinda hype for the ruins and the biomes being updated. I'm really big on aesthetics, so giant redwoods and partial castle remains, plus some more beautiful snow is right up my alley. 

And of course any Primitive content. 

2 minutes ago, Bulborb87 said:

yup and that I think naming it a kraken is most likely what a lot of people are going to name it in my opinion

There was a player that built "the Flying Dutchman" on a mosi would be a crime not too for him atleast. 

How many players will also think its funny and name the giant stingray "Steve Irwin" lol

Archived