FreeEnergyDrink

Magmasaur not immune to burning by wild magmasaur fire balls

Magmasaur not immune to burning by wild magmasaur fire balls

Why is the dino thats almost made out of lava/fire.. is not immune to burning ?
If you get into nests with your magmasaur, and a wild magma throws a fire ball at you, your magmasaur will burn 20% HP down...(like the Dragon)

Shouldnt it be immune to this, or atleast burn less ?

33 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

fire wyvern are also not immune against it's fire...

True, however the Fire Wyvern will also take damage in lava while the Magmasaur does not. Furthermore, the Wyvern does not offer a saddle, specifically one that is designed to protect the player from the elements; the resource-heavy crafting requirement and the physical appearance of the Magmasaur saddle indicate that it should protect the rider from fire damage, but it does not.

Therefore, Magmasaur should have fire resistance of some kind and the rider should have fire immunity. It’s a level 95 saddle so it would not be OP, considering it’s a late-game tame anyways.

"I'm born in lava!  I'm part lava!  I shoot flaming lava balls from my mouth!  i do a flame burst attack!   I can be killed with flame arrows, camp fires, standing torches, lit oil slicks! basically any form of fire! yar! im squishy but look mean!"

• Like 1